Chapter 3 | awkward meetings

Opening up your eyes slowly, you feel yourself drained, and your head like it's bouncing around. You managed to focus your eyes after a few seconds and noticed you laid on a bed, a white room. "You're awake, that's good! Have some candy, when you feel ready you can go home." You suddenly looked at your left side, some old small lady stood there surely that must be Recovery Lady, the clothes were quite obvious. You nodded in reply and spotted her a small smile, still taking everything in.

"I apologize for your fainting. If you didn't need to save us, it would've never happened." You jolted up a bit, not noticing there was some guy standing at the other side of the bed. He was bent down with his upper half to apologize to you.

It took you a few seconds of silence to remember, "Oh, you're that naked guy?" You widened  your eyes, just realizing what the hell you just said. "Oh my.. I'm, I'm so sorry!" Covering your face quickly in embarrassment you mentally hit yourself multiple times, you meet someone new and you call them naked, great (y/n), just great.

The guy next to your bed suddenly started to laugh, and it sounded like he found it very funny cause he was loud. You opened your wings to look at him, and he practically laughed till he started to cry from it. "I'm glad to see you are alright. You were out for about 15 minutes, so don't worry." He started to talk after calming down from his laughing scene. You shot him an awkward small smile, even though you were super embarrassed right now.

"You were with that other guy in front of the robot. Is he fine, too?" The guy nodded with a smile and then started rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm pretty sure that guy's just fine. He immediately left after everything." You realized you didn't even get to the end of the exam before knocking yourself out, clutching the bed sheets you were laying on, you sadly dropped your head a bit. You just thought how easy this guy managed to make you feel 'comfortable,' You were always so bad talking to new people, but he made you feel fine?

"Are you alright? Oh, wait! I never introduced myself. My name is Mirio Togata, and it's very nice to meet you!" He pulled up one of his hands waving at you, taking a minute to take in his features. He was pretty damn tall, had light blond hair which was kind of too long, and these cartoonish blue eyes. He seemed to have this friendly look pasted on his face, and it wasn't at all awkward or anything, just calming.

You gave Togata a friendly smile, "My name is (y/n) (l/n), and it's nice to meet you as well." There was a small second of silence before it was broken again, "Anyaways, I should go now. My friend has been waiting outside, and I made sure you're alright. I hope to see you at school!" You sat upright and smiled, "Yeah, of course, thank you." You waved him off as he exited the room. The next thing you know, you were staring at your feet, clutching the bed sheets once more.

Yeah, right, see you at school.. like I'm getting in after this.

Your walk back to home felt like it was taking hours, you were thinking about the exam and your failure, how you're gonna have to find some new school, but all you could think of is UA. You didn't want to change. You wanted to follow your dream!

Your pocket vibrated, taking out your phone, and you got some messages.

**From- Bestie ♡
> Hey (y/n), I saw you being carried away by some shirtless guy. Tell me everything that happened, pls :)

You couldn't manage to hold in some of your laughter and must've looked like some maniac on the streets, quickly covering your mouth. You felt relaxed by your friend. She really saw you getting carried away by a shirtless Togata, geeze she must've stood there while her nose was bleeding then. You could visualize what it could've looked like, you probably in his arms bridal style while she watched her mouth hanging open. Yep, this is gonna be something to explain.