Chapter 11 | Training..

A little while later, the whole group was asked to meet the teacher, Miss Kayama, at the training grounds. You were finally getting excited because you wanted something interesting to happen for a while now. You were on your way to the changing rooms, which wasn't far anymore.

Amajiki was walking beside you. It was quiet between the two of you, but just nice. Your thoughts rambled about all the possible things we could do. Maybe a battle, or some super cool real-life scenario. I hope we get to improve some fighting skills.

You were also really hoping you could get some time to learn and practice more with the carnivores. It was going to be scary, but at least that is what you came here for. And becoming a hero, obviously.

You entered the girl's changing room before waving Amajiki off. He didn't seem as excited as you were.

It took just a few minutes to change in the UA sport uniform, the design being a little bit too tight, so you were hoping the hero costumes would be a thing soon. You honestly couldn't hold the excitement to wear your own designed costume.

Entering the training grounds, Miss Kayama was already standing with a smirk and her whip. It was honestly scary and hot at the same time. How is she allowed to be a teacher for children again?  The guys really just seemed to drool for her, like that wouldn't be distracting for them.

It took a few seconds for Hado to find you, and she beemed about how excited she was and asked if I was just as excited as she was. Honestly, it was a useless conversation and very one-sided as I just nodded along.

Suddenly, with being too focused on your mind and thoughts, there was a hand creeping on your shoulder out of nowhere. You squeaked, not too loud but definitely for the people around you to hear. At the same time, you jumped up and turned around wide-eyed with your hands up for defense.

There was a loud laugh, "geeze (l/n), I didn't mean to scare you." It was Togata, and you sighed, calming down and bending over a bit because of the embarrassment. Togata just laughed while Hado gave you a small pat on the head.

"Please dont so that again..." You pouted almost whispering, but there was this pleading sound to your voice. You stood up straight, and Togata just brightened you up instantly with his big smile. You forced a small one to come up on your face.

Our teacher started waving around with her whip, "Alright, my small ones, wanna do something fun?" You honestly didn't know what to say, but a few classmates started cheering at the question. You just hoped it was actually going to be fun.

Miss Kayama smiled gently, "Alright, in groups of 2, you will express your quirk to the other." Yes, now it was definitely confusing. Expressing one's quirk to another? Like, a battle or? What does she mean, who am I looking for, an opponent or just a friend?

Before you could even do anything, everyone started to make pairs. You turned around towards your friends, not wanting to communicate with someone else. Hado, yes, my dear friend...

She was asking Togata? No, you can't, Hado, what are you doing to me? You were visibly panicking and trying to smile while just feeling disappointed and like a failure. And again, some hand creeped on your shoulder, well, it was more like a tap or a small poke.

You turned around and squeaked again, jumping up. And there was your savior, "Amajiki, please team up with me." You literally begged him. He seemed to panick somehow as well. Suddenly, he started shivering, and before I could even get an answer, he turned around?!

"Im sorry, I didn't want to scare you." He mumbled out, and I was still half panicking and waved my hands around frantically even if he didn't see it. "NO, Please, I'm fine. Team up with me." You begged once more.