💫 15 💫

so this chapter is filthy, won't lie. FILTHY. don't read this in class, around family, or in a public place. this is the only warning you will get.

(and it'll only get worse later in the book 😉)

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Drunk was something I hadn't been in a while, and though I was nowhere near as bad as I had been before, I was giggly and less irritable.

Stupid vampires meant I was the only one who'd actually been affected by the alcohol, so as I happily walked into the house, everyone else was boring and relaxed. I didn't even bother trying to stay awake any longer, since the sun had already started to rise meaning I was exhausted. I jogged upstairs to Colby's room ahead of him, going into the bathroom to change into a large t-shirt and little else.

When I laid down in his bed, I found he hadn't come in yet, but I didn't think about it too much, closing my eyes expecting to fall asleep more or less straight away. I didn't, though. Of course his absence was restricting me from my regular immaculate ability to drop off.

Annoyed, I stared at the ceiling in wait, occasionally glancing at my phone whenever it lit up with useless notifications I didn't care much about.

Eventually, Colby walked into his room at a human pace before zipping to his bathroom. I got comfortable again, prepared with my back turned to the rest of the bed and my eyes closed. A breeze flew passed me, then I felt the covers shift as he climbed in with me. He pressed his front to my back and reached down to adjust the blanket, when his fingers skimmed over my bare thigh. He paused, drifting up slowly until he'd followed the curve of my hip.

His exhale of amusement forced my eyes open as I turned just my head to look back at him in annoyance. "What?" I snapped.

"Nothing." He was smirking to himself, his fingers sliding along the line of my underwear. I realised my mistake. He hadn't been around me without some form of bottoms on — usually just a pair of shorts, but still a lot more than this.

I rolled my eyes, trying to pretend like it wasn't a big deal. "Grow up, you're not a pre-pubescent boy seeing boobs for the first time."

"I'm unfortunately not seeing boobs at all right now," he commented under his breath, leaning forward to place a kiss at my neck. Right on my sweet spot. My body tensed up, suddenly becoming extremely aware of that wandering hand, which hadn't moved away from my underwear since he'd found it.

"You're not going to," I muttered, though the effect he had on me was clear in my voice. I felt his lips smirking against my skin as he opened his mouth slightly to let his tongue slip out. Trailing it up to my jaw, I gave in to the groan that wanted to escape. A little drunk, I had less of a filter. "Stop fucking with me," I breathed uselessly.

He nipped beneath my ear. "Why would I do that? Your heart's racing right now."

I shivered as he lowered his hand down my crotch, not quite going far enough. Leaning back into him, I raised a hand behind his head and dragged his lips down onto mine hoping it would be less exciting than having them at my neck, but I found kissing him was just as exhilarating. The way he moved so slowly to tease me, the way he was just hovering down there waiting for the right moment to take a massive step.

His tongue invaded my mouth and at the same time, his other arm curled under me up to my chest beneath my shirt, cupping one of my breasts over my sports bra and squeezing slightly. He began kneading it as his finger finally brushed lower on my underwear. My legs clenched together, though that didn't stop him from running down the length of my heat.