💫 68 💫

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Six godforsaken days.

Sleeping on a coach didn't bother me. Having my ribs crushed every day by Colby didn't bother me. Being in another house didn't bother me. What did bother me, though, was the fact we were all on house arrest somewhere Colby and I didn't have a single private place to go to. And the others were making sure we didn't have a moment alone.

Any time one of us went for a shower, the other would be dragged away for a menial task, so we couldn't even use the bathroom. The next person to stop me from even just making out with my boyfriend was going to lose their spine, and they all knew it.

I'd been a grumpy little shit for days, barely speaking to anyone. Colby found it funny, though he was visibly annoyed sometimes, too. I made sure he was just as tortured as me, shoving my ass into him any time I could. The man was losing his grip just as I was.

"It's strange," I overheard Kat saying in the kitchen to the other girls, as they sat on the counters — an offer I'd declined. "I know they do it a lot but why is she in particular so damn pissed off about not being able to?"

"Probably a werewolf thing," Tara dismissed. "They fully mated not long ago, right? So, like, maybe it's their honeymoon phase or something so her hormones are out of control."

Devyn hummed. "I think so. I don't know much about werewolves but I do know how much they cherish their mates... Intimacy is bound to be a big part of that."

"Still," Kat complained.

"She'll either get over it or we'll go home and Colby will fuck her into another coma," Cassie dismissed with a smile in her voice. "I am not sticking around at the house for that."

"Neither," Tara giggled.

"Have you guys been... taking advantage of your privacy?" Kat asked, shy.

Cassie snorted. "Hell yeah. Quietly, though. We aren't going to rub it in their faces that we can do it and they can't. I don't want to be on the other end of a stake from Amy."

I sulked in silence in the living room, wallowing in self pity. It was pathetic, really, but Cassie was absolutely right that the next time Colby and I had the chance, I was going to drain him of every ounce of energy he had in one go. He had to pay for making us practice abstinence.

When day arrived and everyone started getting ready to sleep again, I lay in front of Colby like usual and shoved my ass into his crotch carelessly. He tensed as always, but did nothing about it.

Everything fell quiet. No matter how much I tried to sleep, I struggled. It didn't come easy for me since sleeping here, all of the pent-up energy inside of me constantly at the forefront of my mind. Yet as the darkness finally began closing in, I felt a little squeeze at my hip. I responded with a swift nudge, telling Colby to leave me alone and let me finally sleep.

But he didn't. His hand slid up my side under my shirt to my waist, the bare contact enough to quicken my breathing. His fingers trailed to my stomach and down, teasing at my underwear. I tried looked back at him with a glare but he dropped his head, his lips brushing my neck. Smirking against my skin, he reached lower.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

you guys like spice?

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

"Colby," I warned under my breath, trying to ignore all of my dirty thoughts. I was incredibly aware that four other people were in this very room, capable of opening their eyes at any moment and seeing what was happening. Even under a blanket, if my face flushed, it would be pretty damn obvious.

His teeth closed around a piece of skin as he whispered, "They're all asleep."

Kevin was gently snoring, Sam and Kat were closer than usual, which they only did once they'd both knocked out, and Mike was utterly still. Not even a brush of fabric could be heard upstairs, either. That didn't mean they wouldn't wake up, though.

I started to shift out of his grip, but his finger brushed over my slit and I sucked in a breath, falling still instead. He continued to silently kiss my neck as he rubbed me through my underwear under my leggings, something hard pressing to my ass. He effortlessly slid the fabric aside and the moment he touched me, I arched slightly, letting out the tiniest whimper. His free hand closed swiftly over my mouth, pressing just hard enough I could breathe but couldn't speak.

"Quiet, Ames," he murmured into my ear. He flicked at my clit quickly, practically numbing my mind with how touch deprived I was. I didn't even think to move for him to have more room, too lost in this simple form of pleasure. Combined with the knowledge that we could be caught at any moment, I was reeling.

He slipped lower inside of me, pumping his fingers in rhythm with his hips. It was close to the real thing but not quite there. It wasn't enough. I needed more.

In a quick move, I pulled him away and sat up, grabbing the hand that'd been holding in my noises. I dragged him swiftly through the living room to the downstairs bathroom and almost slammed the door, flicking the lock then turning on the shower. We didn't get in, though.

"You still have to be quiet," he whispered, smirking as he yanked my leggings down. I rolled my eyes, kicked them away, then turned around. The mirror stretched across the wall above the counter, so I could see him as he pushed his joggers down just enough, and felt him lining himself up. "No promises on my end," he added, amused.

"They're gonna know anyway."

Before I could say or do any more, he was inside me properly and I'd already groaned aloud in relief.

He thrusted into me as his fingers wrapped around my hair and tugged my head back. I hummed approvingly, desperately trying to avoid looking at my own face in the mirror. But when I glimpsed Colby's eyes flashing red behind me with every movement of his hips to mine, suddenly I couldn't tear away my gaze.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

a short one but with smut so in my opinion, just deal with it :)

Claws // Colby Brockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें