💫 37 💫

so... Amira's heat is here...

do i even need to add the filth warning or is that self-explanatory?

(also dirty thoughts has just so happened to randomly show up on my yt which is rather fitting. i dont even listen to that kind of music, i listen to alternative stuff)

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

AMIRA ANDREWS

Katrina had the door open for Colby before he even appeared in our room. Cassie zipped to the side out of the way as he moved in a blur up to the bathtub, and I pushed through all of the pain to launch upward out of the water. Grasping onto his hair instantly, I crashed my lips onto his and his hands reached out to caress my face in return.

Wherever our skin met, the burning sensation of my heat fizzled out completely, leaving me partly freezing, partly burning and partly tingling. The sound of Katrina and Cassie's exit didn't even process as I found myself rising to my knees to get closer to him. He pulled me out of the water without a single concern about my dripping clothes soaking the floor.

My legs wrapped around his waist leaving a wet stain everywhere our bodies touched. With his fingers clenching the bare skin of my thighs, a little more of my heat was disappearing and I became almost frenzied as I did everything I could to make it all go away. Our tongues were tangling and flesh was being squeezed but it just wasn't enough. I needed more to get rid of this burning desire rising up inside me to replace the agony.

I gently tugged the neckline of Colby's shirt in a silent plea to connect more of our skin. He set me down on the bathroom counter and broke away for just a second, tearing his shirt over his head. It fell discarded to the wet floor as he returned the favour for me. I shuffled to the edge of the countertop, squeezing his torso between my legs. His lips assaulted my neck; sucking; nipping; licking. Usually in that order. A soft moan slipped out of my throat as I laid my head back to give him full access. With every kiss, I tightened my grip on him.

Even this wasn't enough. I needed him in his entirety. Every part of him.

"Colby," I breathed, tugging his hair so he would pull away. His pretty blue eyes met mine and a silent understanding passed between us.

Skip the foreplay, I needed him inside of me now.

One swift motion had his belt falling to the floor to join his shirt before he moved in a blur. He was suddenly butt-naked, a sight I hadn't gotten to enjoy for a short while. I let him pick me back up and take off the rest of my clothes, too fast for me to properly understand until I was on my feet just as exposed.

He turned me around and forced me onto my elbows against the counter, one hand massaging my hip. I spread my legs in anticipation as he shifted so close I could feel his front against me. Something surprisingly already hard rubbed up and down my folds from behind, teasing me, and I grumbled something incoherent in frustration. Did he forget that every second without him was pure agony? That my face and torso were already burning again from the lack of contact between us?

"I'm sorry I wasn't here when it started," he muttered into the otherwise silent room. "I knew it was coming but I didn't consider it would hit tonight while I was gone."

"I don't care," I breathed, impatiently pushing back.

His face in the mirror shifted into a small smile. He positioned himself and leaned forward, meeting my gaze through the reflection as his lips grazed my ear. "I'll make it up to you, Ames." His hands closed in on both hips. "Trust me." One tug and he was inside of me. All the way inside of me.