3- Don't try to run away

YN'S POV:
I went downstairs and headed for the front door. I opened the door with the handle but it was locked again. I needed a key.

I searched many places of the castle, but in vain. I thought I'd try searching Jungkook's room. I quietly went up the stairs and opened the door. He slept.

I searched everywhere and every step was silent during the search.

I decided to search under his pillow. I slowly slipped my hand under his pillow and felt for the key.

When I was about to take out the key, he suddenly grabbed my hands. I jerked hard when I was scared.

He snatched the key from my hand and said, " So my baby is trying to run away from here again..? "

I went back to my room and lay down on my bed. I didn't know when I fell asleep.

AU POV:
You opened your eyes as the sun's rays lit up your face. You groaned and got off the bed. You came down.

A maid came to you and wished you good morning. You smiled and wished too.

" Where is he? " You asked.

" Who? You mean our lord...? " She said.

" Mr. left in the morning for some work. " She said as you nodded.

" He also asked you to eat the whole breakfast. " She was preparing breakfast. " First, go take a bath. "

You smailed.

Time jumped into the night. Jungkook came back from work. He went to your room but you weren't there.

The maid came in looking scared. She trembled and said, " M... Mr.. Miss Yn is not... She is not at home. She ran away... "

" AND WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING!!! HOW SHE MANAGED TO ESCAPE??? " He interrupted her words and hurried downstairs. " Sir.. it hasn't been that long since she ran away. "

" FIND HER!! " He asked his men to find you.

YN'S POV:
I walked along the road. There were no cars anywhere. I continued walking, hoping that someone would arrive.

After walking the distance, I looked around and saw two headlights. A car was coming. I waved my hands for help, but as the car approached, I realized that it was Jungkook's men.

I wasted no time and started running. There was a bend in the road. After turning, I saw the car standing on its side. I hid it behind the car.

Jungkook's men didn't see me. I sighed in relief when someone grabbed my hands from behind. My heart sank when I saw him. I realized he was angry with me. He rudely put me in the car and I preferred not to say anything.

We reached his castle. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up hard. His grip was too strong and it hurt. He took me to the room.

" I haven't done anything yet, but that doesn't mean I won't do anything!! " He said in his deep voice. I was still silent, just looking into his dark eyes.

AU POV:
You took a step back as he walked towards you. Your heart pounded in your chest like it was about to jump out.

" P.. please... Come back.. " You whispered clutching your skirt.

" Never! I will never leave you!! " He pinned you to the wall.

He leaned down and whispered against your neck, " Your skin looks lonely, I should give it company to make my marks. " He smirked maliciously.

" No!!! Ahh.. " You hissed as he pressed his lips together and bit your neck. You felt an unknown pleasure build up in your stomach as you bit your lips trying to avoid moaning.

At the same time, your eyes began to water. You tried to push him away but he tightened his grip around your waist. He nuzzled into the crook of your neck, breathing in your sweet scent. He stopped after a moment and lifted his face to look at the reddish mark on neck. A devilish smirked appeared on his face.

" You didn't ask for my consent... That's wrong. " You lowered your voice and whispered.

He smirked, " I'm not a saint baby... So don't expect anything right from me. "

" But..... " He bit your neck again while you closed your eyes. Instead, he sucked with his itchy lips causing goosebumps to creep up on you as he continued his sweet onslaught.

You had your eyes closed and your tears flowed. You gripped your skirt tighter and sobbed that you couldn't defend yourself against him.

Hearing your soft sobs, he stopped and raised his face. He looked at you and your tears. He slowly moved his fingers over your cheeks and gently rubbed away the tears.

" Stop crying. " He said quietly.

" You make me hate you more.... " You said.

He calmed down for a moment and said nothing. He slowly backed away and he spoke, " You can never escape this beast, honey. " And he left the room.

You dropped to your knees and let your tears flow.

To be continued...