13- Red roses

YN'S POV:
I woke up early in the morning when I heard some cracking. I sat on the bed and drank the water that was lying on the bedside table next to the bed.

Suddenly, Jimin came into the room with a smile on his face. I smiled at him too.

" Good morning Yn! " He said and sat next to me.

" Good... " I said as I put the water on the nightstand.

" Jungkook won't be here all day today, so he asked me to take you out when you feel better. "

" Hmm... " I said no very enthusiastically.

" But now I have to make sure you eat everything on the plate. "

" I'm waiting for you downstairs. " He smiled and left.

I rolled my eyes and slowly got up so I wouldn't fall due to the low pressure.

I went downstairs and sat in the dining room. The maid served breakfast and I began to eat it in silence. When I finished eating, I went to my room to get ready.

I did light makeup and wore a beautiful white dress. I went downstairs, where Jimin was already waiting for me. We went to the car together and I went to the back seat.

Jimin started the car and we drove to the city center. He parked the car and we walked through the streets. A cold breeze blew through my hair and clothes.

After a while I stopped him and walked closer to the shop that caught my eye. It was a flower shop.

I love red roses and they had a lot of them there.

" You like roses?? " Jimin asked me.

" Yes, I love them... They are so pretty.. they smell... " I stopped smiling when I realized I couldn't ask Jimin to buy me a rose.

" Take whichever one you want. I will pay everything! " He said and smiled.

" Jimin.. Let it be. " I said sadly and continued walking.

Jimin grabbed my hand and pulled me back and said, " Yn, it's okay. If it bothers you that I'm buying them and not Jungkook, then you don't have to worry. "

" Jungkook would buy them for you later anyway. " I smiled and pulled out two roses and showed them to Jimin.

He took the roses and went to pay them. When he came, I took the roses and continued to walk contentedly.

JIMIN'S POV:
I wanted to make Yn happy so I bought her a rose. She looked happy when she was holding no in her hand.

I stopped by the ice cream and said, " Don't you want ice cream? They have a great one here. "

" Umm, okay.... " She said fixing her hair which was blowing in her face.

" And what flavor? " I asked her.

She said with a smile, " Vanilla! "

I went to order ice creams and when they were ready we ate it together.

Time passed and lunch came. We both didn't want to go home, so I decided to eat in town.

We went to a restaurant that Jungkook and I go to more often. We ordered food and started eating.

When we reached it, we walked in the park. It was a nice day.

It was time to return home. I parked the car at the mansion and we got out.

" Jimin, thank you for today. " And she smiled.

" You're welcome... Um Yn.. I'll still go with you. I have to make an appointment with Jungkook for tomorrow. "

AU POV:
When you came home, Jungkook was already home waiting for you.

" Jungkook! We are already home. " Jimin yelled for him to come.

Jungkook walked up the stairs and couldn't take his eyes off of you, when he saw you in your clothes again.

" Hello my princess. " He said with a smile on his face.

" Hello.... " You said.

" Umm. I'll let you do your work here. If you allow me, I will go to my room. " You said walking away when you stopped there.

" Yn take care! " You answered him, " You too Jimin and thank you for the roses. " You were leaving.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
" Jungkook! You should know that Yn loves red roses very much. If you don't mind, I bought her these today because she was sad since morning and I wanted to make her happy. "

" I don't mind it... On the contrary, I thank you. "

" Now let's schedule your appointments. " Jimin said.

To be continued...
Throw follow and like