19- Keep warm

AU POV:
Jungkook came home from the office and you were in your room. You were lying in bed because you felt tired and wanted to rest.

Jungkook entered your room and walked closer to the bed.

" Honey why are you still in bed? " He said in a slightly deeper voice.

" I don't feel well. " Jungkook walked over to the other side of the bed and sat next to you. He touched your forehead and it was hot all over.

" You have a fever. " Jungkook said.

" But I'm fine. " You told him to give you a break.

" Hold on for a while. I'll go get some medicine and cold packs, it will help you honey. " And left the room.

You sighed and then sat on the bed. You waited for Jungkook and after a while he came back with the medicine and cold water towels in hand.

He placed everything on the bedside table and sat down next to you. He handed you pills and water. You swallowed the medicine even though you didn't want to.

" Lie down.. " Jungkook said and you just stared at him.

" Hm? Yeah ahh.. Sorry. " And you lay down as he told you.

He brushed your unruly hair away from your forehead and tucked it behind your ear. You just watched him. He then took the towels and soaked them in cold water.

After a while he took them out, let them drain and put one towel on your forehead. You winced a little as he placed a cold towel on your hot forehead.

" Jungkook? " You said.

" Yes...? " And he looked into your eyes.

You looked away and said, " You don't have to worry. It's just a little flu.. "

" I don't care what it is. I will always take care of you. " He said and smiled.

You slowly closed your eyes and fell asleep. Jungkook couldn't help but gawp at your beautiful sleeping figure.

He reached for the towel that he placed on your forehead and it was warm. Your fever is too strong and needs to be changed every now and then. He soaked it again in cold water and slowly placed it on her forehead.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I put a cold pack on her forehead several times. Suddenly, Jimin started calling me. I quickly picked it up so as not to wake Yn and went into the hallway.

" Jungkook!!! " Jimin said and I knew it was serious from his voice.

" What is Jimin? I can't now. " I said a little annoyed.

" But you should know this... Yn's father was detained by the mafia. "

" What?? Jimin I can't right now! Yn is sick she has a fever. Tell me on the phone! "

" Ugh... Fine! He was kidnapped by Chin. They are holding him so that Yn will come to you and beg you to do what they want. "

" Hmm. So let them forget it! There is another way to get Yn's father go away. " I said angrily.

" Jungkook! It is not possible.... "

" There is always another way! Jimin, you are really smart so try to think of something and do it! Bye.. " And I ended the call.

I went back to Yn and noticed that she was knocking a little. I put water and a towel on the bedside table and reached for her hands. She was shivering with cold.

I lay down next to her and wrapped my arms around her so she could feel the warmth.

To be continued...
Throw follow and like

Author's note
Hi armies! Sorry it's too short. The next part will be a bit longer.

Be safe and healthy!