24- How did it happen?

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
Half an hour passed and I was still nervously sitting in my chair waiting for new news. I got up from my chair and walked from place to place.

" Jungkook? " And Jimin ran after me.

I was nervous so I didn't notice Jimin. I kept walking and didn't stop.

Jimin stopped me and lifted my head, " Jungkook, you need to recover! You can't function like this. " He shouted at me.

After a while, the doctor came out of the door, his expression looking very serious.

" Which one of you is Mr. Jeon Jungkook? " The doctor said and I walked up to him and said, " I. Is fine? "

" Mrs. Jeon is fine. We stabilized her condition and sewed up 3 stitches that were created after the wound. She is currently resting and you can go after her. " I sighed when I heard the good news.

He bowed and left. I opened the door and saw Yn sleeping peacefully. I sat on the chair that was next to her bed and grabbed her hand.

I caressed her while I realized everything. Suddenly she started to wake up.

" Yn honey... " I said in a low voice and swallowed.

Then I realized that when she was lying on the ground, there was nothing around her that she could have cut herself with. I was going to ask her that.

" Jungkook...! " She was opening her beautiful dark eyes and looking at me.

" Yn, who cut you? " I said waiting for her response.

" What do you mean? " She said and wanted to sit down. I helped her and fixed her hair.

" When I came you had an injury on your right wrist... But I didn't see anything that could hurt you. " Yn was quiet and didn't look at me.

" Yn, how was it? " I said in a solid tone.

" I... I cut myself.. " She said in a stammering voice and I knew she was hiding something from me.

" Okay, but for what? Tell me the truth. " I tried to speak calmly.

" Well, I.... I cut myself on that sharp corner. " I was silent and kept looking at her.

I knew she was lying to me and hiding something.

" Jungkook! I don't care anymore how it was but I want you to save my father immediately. Do you understand? " And she looked at me.

Her eyes were filled with anger and it was burning her eyes. I didn't say anything to that.

" You should rest. They will let you go home in the evening and I will come for you. I have some work to do now. " I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left.

" If you don't save my father, you will be nothing more than a coward to me and I will regret being my husband! " I angrily opened the door and slammed it behind me.

YN'S POV:
When Jungkook left the room, I sighed. I tried to calm my heart that was pounding in my chest. I scratched my forehead and looked at my right wrist which was bandaged.

• Flashback started •

" How long have you known hmm? " I asked him when someone grabbed me from behind and put his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't make any sound.

I tried to get away from him and look at his face but I couldn't.

" It's not long, honey... Open them. You know very well that if you don't open them, I will open them myself. " Jungkook said and I wanted to make some sound to help me.

" Shut up. " The man holding me whispered in my ear in a light but rough voice. He pulled a knife from his pocket and put it under my neck.

I started to get scared. I stomped on the man's leg and he hissed slightly. I pulled away from him and he immediately moved his hand where he was holding the knife and cut me hard on the wrist.

" Yn. " He raised his voice and I gripped the pain hard and tried not to make a sound.

" It was a warning to your husband. If you tell him about me, you're dead. " The man said quietly.

I hate blood and the more I watched it, the more I felt faint. I closed my eyes and fell into unconsciousness. When I fell, I was aware of my surroundings for a while.

" Fuck, hey! Woke up. " The man whispered.

When he heard a knock on the door, he immediately left through the balcony he came through. I tried to speak but I couldn't.

After that I passed out and didn't remember anything.

• Flashback end •

I put my head in my hands and sighed.

" I can't tell him. I can't tell him how it happened to me. " I said out loud.

" Oh! What on earth am I doing...? " Warm tears rolled from my eyes and fell on my hands.

A nurse came into the room and gave me some medicine. I lay down and fell asleep again after them.

To be continued...
Throw follow and like

Be safe and healthy