16- First kiss

YN'S POV:
Evening came and I watched the view from the balcony at the night sky. I also leaned against the railing and looked at the stars that were in the sky. A few stars fell from the sky and I wondered what my life would be like if I wasn't with Jungkook.

I was suddenly interrupted from my thoughts by Jungkook reaching for my shoulder. I was startled and winced a little.

" Don't worry, it's me. " He said in a gentle voice. He looks evil but his voice is angelic.

" At least knock when you come to my room. " I said as I turned to face him.

" I knocked but you didn't hear me... " I looked at the night sky again.

He leaned against the railing and watched the view of the night sky with me.

" Yn? " It spoke after a few seconds of silence.

" Hmm. " I mumbled. He took a breath and was about to start what he wanted to tell me, but I stopped him because I realized something.

" Why did you even come to see me? Most of the time you have a reason, but now... " And I looked at him while he watched the sky.

" I... I want to apologize to you. " I was surprised by his words.

" Ahh. Since when is Mr. Jungkook apologizing? I thought you were just a bad person. You kidnapped me, forced me to stay with you and took away my freedom. " I told him everything he did to me to remind him and let him know that it still hurts.

" Yn! I'm serious. " He said looking at me as he raised his voice a bit.

" Why are you raising your voice? You're always so sweet with your angelic voice, but every time you don't like something, you raise your voice.. "

" Because I don't like it when someone contradicts me and you do it more often. That's why I want to apologize to you. " He said moving closer to me.

" Wait wait.... " I pointed my finger at him and stepped back so that he would remain standing.

" What do you want from me? You never apologized to me like that. " When I finished, he started to approach me again.

I backed away because I was afraid of what he wanted to do to me. I couldn't move anymore and Jungkook stopped as he brushed his body against mine.

He slowly lowered his head to my neck. I was holding tightly to them in the pajamas I was wearing because I was going to sleep early.

He brushed my hair away from my neck so he could breathe in my scent. He started to inhale it and I got goosebumps all over my body, from his movements.

" Your scent.... I'm obsessed with your vanilla scent. " When he finished, I realized why all this was happening.

" Jungkook stop! You're drunk. " He put his kisses on my neck.

There were a lot of butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't help it. I bit my lip and moaned a little.

Jungkook heard this and smiled. I felt embarrassed but I couldn't help it.

His touches on my neck drove me crazy. My heart started pounding in my chest and I didn't know what to do.

" Jungkook please stop... " I said quietly.

He stopped and raised his face. Our faces were a little apart and I met his eyes.

I don't know what got into me. Looking into his eyes, I looked at his soft lips. I then looked into Jungkook's eyes again.

" Ugh Yn.. I know you want to do it. " And he smirked as he brushed his nose against mine.

" Jungkook. You should stop. You're drunk and you know very well that I don't want th...... " Before I could finish it, Jungkook connected our lips in a kiss.

To be continued...
Throw follow and like

Author's note
Hi armies! I need advice on which book to start with. I found another old story. In short, it's about Jungkook being a vampire.

I want to ask which story do you want first when this book ends. ( I am asking now so that I have time and preparation for it )

1. Jungkook is a prince and Yn is a princess
2. Jungkook is psycho ( Murderer ) and Yn joins him
3. Jungkook is a vampire

Please let me know as soon as possible. Of course, all the stories will come out, but which one will be the first, I'll leave it up to you.

Thank you armies! Stay safe and healthy!