31- Happy end

YN'S POV:
I was lying on the lounger when I slowly opened my wet eyes and found myself in an ambulance. I tried to remove this nasty thing from my mouth that was supposed to be like oxygen.

My hand slowly rose and tried to remove the disgusting thing but some doctor stopped me.

" Madam please calm down. You have bad breathing because you got a lot of infections in your wound that damaged some of your body's functions. " The man said and put my hand along my body.

" Where..... " My speech was bad and my voice was too weak for anyone to hear me at all.

" Mrs. Jeon, calm down. Don't talk too much. " That doctor's phone started ringing and he had to pick it up.

" Please give her another analgesics for me, I need to pick it up. "

" Of course. " She smiled and they switched positions.

" Jungkook... " I tried to ask about Jungkook's condition, but I couldn't do much.

" Jeon Jungkook, your husband? " And I immediately nodded my head yes.

" What do you need to know? " She asked me but I felt a terrible pain in my stomach so I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth.

" It's okay Yn. Breathe.... " The doctor approached her and looked at her strangely.

" How do you speak? You don't know who Mr. Jeon Jungkook is...? She's his wife, you can't call her that! " He looked a little angry but I don't care what they say or do at this point. I want Jungkook.

" I am sorry. " She said with an apologetic face and he continued to focus on his call.

" Do you still feel pain? " I just looked at her.

" Condition! " I finally said after a few minutes.

" You mean your husband's condition? " I answered her in a hoarse low voice, " Yes. "

" Umm. Hey, you can call the other ambulance and check Mr. Jungkook's condition? " She told the driver when he apparently stopped at a traffic light.

" Okay hold on a minute! " He shouted through the little round window.

" Mrs. Yn, please wait a moment before he connects with him okay? " She smiled weakly.

Meanwhile, as I heard faintly in the distance the beeping of the bell, the nurse who was with the doctor started giving me analgesics to calm me down.

It took a long time for someone to pick it up so I closed my eyes and kept praying that he was okay.

Suddenly I heard the driver's voice and I opened my eyes and looked at the nurse. She finished it and was looking through the round window at the driver and listening to what he was saying.

" What is Jeon Jungkook's condition? " Said the driver.

" Okay, thank you. " And ended the call.

" What did he say? " The nurse asked.

" They said that his heart stopped working and now they are giving him shocks with machines to start his heart beating again. " The driver said loudly so I could hear it clearly.