26- She lost her virginity

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I woke up with sunlight hitting my face. I looked at Yn who had her back turned to me and stroked her shoulder from the side. I felt that her hands were cold because she was wearing a short t-shirt for sleeping, so I covered them with a blanket.

I slowly got out of bed so as not to wake her up and went to take a shower. I turned off the shower faucet and changed into casual clothes. I have the whole day off today, so I want to devote myself to Yn.

I came out of the bathroom and dried my hair with a towel because I was washing it. Yn was slowly waking up and I went back to the bathroom to put the towel down.

I came out of the bathroom and Yn was sitting on the bad fixing her long and pretty hair.

" Good morning love. " I said sitting next to her.

" Good morning Jungkook. " And she smiled at me. She was so cute that I would cuddle her for days and not leave her.

" Umm Kook, shouldn't you be at work? " She said looking at me.

" Yeah, but today I took time off to be with you. " I smiled at her.

She smiled weakly and said, " Kook, ummm.... I.... I want to ask you something.. "

" Talk sweetie. " I caressed her chek as I held her hands.

" My father..... " I knew what she wanted to ask me and so I answered her right away, " Your father is fine. My men took him home safely yesterday. "

" Thank you Kook. " She smiled from her heart. She hugged me.

She was looking into my eyes when she let me go, " What do they want from you anyway? I didn't hear anything when you were talking to Jimin. "

" I didn't do what they want... I did it my way. " I said looking at her lips.

" Ohh yeah... " She was looking at the ground.

" My love, what do you want to do today? I am free. " I smirked at her.

" Ughh I don't know... I do not care. " And she shrugged her shoulders.

" I might know what to do. " I laughed with a smirked.

" What? " She said strangely and still don't know what I meant.

" Umm let's eat first. " I said and she said right away, " Okay.... "

She got out of bed and went downstairs to the breakfast that was being served on plates. I followed her.

I went down the stairs and went to the table when I noticed that the maid stopped and looked at me in amazement.

" What are you looking at? " I said in a rough voice and Yn looked at me.

" Ohh good morning my lord... I thought you would be at work at this time, I didn't expect you here. " The maid said and immediately placed the final preparations on the table and bowed.

" No, I'm off today! " And I sat down at the table. The maid bowed once more and then left.

" Jungkook, why were you so mean to her? " Yn said.

" Sometines you have to be cold with other people. " I said in a low voice looking at her.

" Jungkook, you have to treat people normally. She was just shocked when she saw you here because she knows that you go to work and no one told her that you will stay. " She said and slowly started to eat the food.