17- Wedding day

YN'S POV:
His lips were as soft and sweet as I thought. He started kissing me and I didn't cooperate at first. He kissed so tenderly.

" Jung.. Jungkook..! Sto.. stop it. " I tried to say between kisses.

After a while he stopped and I had a chance to zoom out of him.

" What are you doing? You are drunk!! " I screamed at him.

" I just did what you wanted. " He smirked.

" But I didn't want to kiss you! " I said and left the balcony. Jungkook followed me.

" Jungkook please go.. I want to go to sleep. " I said and lay down on the bed.

" Good night, sweetie. " And he left the room.

I sighed and thought about what happened. His soft, gentle and sweet lips as they touched mine. After a while I fell asleep.

AU POV:
You woke up and went to the dining room. The maid served breakfast and said, " Congratulations, Yn! " And she smiled.

" Why? " Your expression was puzzled.

" You forgot? Today is your wedding day. " You realized this and started eating silently even though Jungkook wasn't there.

Tears were falling down your face. You realized that these last minutes ticking by might be your last minutes of freedom.

Jungkook came and you didn't even notice him. Jungkook noticed your tears.

" Then why are you crying Yn? Today is our day... " You wiped your tears and tried to cover the pain.

" I don't want to marry you! I don't want to carry your last name. "

" Yn, stop it already. It was your fault. " He said angrily.

" Am I to blame for meeting you that night!! " Jungkook didn't answer you. You both started eating in silence.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
We arrived at the place where our wedding will take place. I invited all my friends from work there. Yn came to the room and started getting ready there.

She was doing her makeup while I was in the next room and I started putting on my suit.

After a few minutes we were both done. We both came out of the rooms and I couldn't stop looking at Yn.

She was as beautiful as a flower. The angelic soul was knocking her out of character.

" You are beautiful Yn. " I said stepping closer to her.

She smiled weakly and looked at the ground. I knew she was sad. It was time to go to the ceremony so I wasted no time, I grabbed her hand which I wrapped around mine and we slowly walked to the altar.

AU POV:
Everyone was looking at you in the alley you were walking through. Jungkook was happy but you were sad, trying to cover your sad face. You smiled weakly.

You reached the altar and started without waiting, " Jeon Jungkook do you accept this lady Kim Yn as your beloved wife? "

" Yes. " He said in his gentle angelic voice.

" You accept Kim Yn this gentleman Jeon Jungkook as your beloved husband? "

You stared at him wordlessly.

" Yn, why don't you say anything? " Your brother told you who was the only one of your family invited.

" Yes. " You said in a cold voice.

" Now put on your rings. " Jungkook started putting the ring on you first. He put it on you and you did the same with a sad face.

" You can kiss now. " Said the priest.

As he brought his face closer to yours, you looked away and whispered in his ear, " Jungkook don't do it! Just give me a kiss on the forehead. "

He smirked at you, " Baby... I will only do it if you kiss me too. " And he smiled provocatively.

You pulled away, standing on your tiptoes and placing a kiss on his forehead. Jungkook did the same and everyone started clapping.

" Now you are married. "

To be continued...
Throw follow and like

Author's note
Hi armies! Thank you for letting me know which story you want to read first.
2 wins so you can look forward to a story with Jungkook who will be a psychopath (murderer) and Yn who will join him over time.

I just want to point out that any stories that are written are not in reality. They are based on the author's imagination and are fictional.

Be safe and healthy Armies!