6- Arranged marriage?

AU POV:
You changed into your wet clothes and lay down on the bed. Time passed and after a few hours Jungkook entered the room.

You remained silent, so he approached you and said, " Yn... Come down... "

" Why??? " You said as you sat on the bed.

" Dinner is ready Yn.. Come on. "

" Why do you have to worry! Im not hungry! Go and eat! " You lay down on the bed and covered yourself with a blanket.

He pulled the covers off you. You yelled at him, " What do you want from me huh?? "

" Come soon Yn... "

You got out of bed and you went down the stairs. You took a seat at the dining room and the maid served food on Jungkook's plate and yours. You started eating in silence.

After finishing your meal you got up and went to your room leaving him there.

After a long time, Jungkook also entered the room. You sat on the bed and bowed your head.

He was about to leave, but you spoke to him, " Jungkook! "

" hmm...... " He grunted.

" You let me go? " You asked in a low voice.

His face showed no expression. He just said, " No! "

" So why did you kidnap me? what are you going to do with me??? " You have tears in your eyes.

He walked over to the bed where you were sitting and said, " I can make you anything but.... "

Then he said slowly again, " But there's a reason for that. Why don't you get it? "

" I could do anything if I wanted to... You know it well? "

You furrowed your brows and asked him, " Why??? "
" Because I was afraid of you.. that I will upset you. That I will break you... I was afraid I would hurt you... "

" Even now I can do whatever I want with you, but... I won't do it because.... I love you. I want you to be mine. "

You just looked at him with cold eyes. You didn't say anything to him, so he spoke again, " I know this is going to sound weird but this is true. You are the only person I desire. Please Yn..... You will love me too? "

" I've never begged anyone before, but you see.. I do it for you. "

" I... I can't.... " You told him.

" But why? " He asked.

You slowly replied in a low voice, " My marriage is.... Already fixed... "

" With... who...??? "

He was shocked to hear your words. He didn't expect that his first love was arranged by someone.

" I.. d.. don't know.. " You said quietly.

" Huh? "

" I did not see him... " You lowered your face.

Jungkook said and laughed, " You haven't seen the person you're going to marry! You will be happy?? "

" I don't know! My parents want me to marry him, that's why I'm getting married. You don't have to worry about it!! " Your voice rose.

He roughly grabbed your jaw and forced you to look at him, " You are my Yn...!! You are only mine! No one can take you away from me. Even if you say no, I'll still make you mine. Try as you might, you can never escape my world... You are made just for me... "

He left your jaw and was about to leave the room. A tear rolled down your face as he tilted his head and stared at you, " You're crying baby? "

" You are hurting me.. " You said and sniffed.

" But you hurt me more Yn... "

To be continued...
Throw follow and like