14- Good night, sweetie

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
Jimin and I agreed on tomorrow's meetings and then he was leaving.

After he left, I went to Yna's room to have dinner. I opened the door and saw Yn lying in bed. She seemed to be sleeping. I really didn't want to wake her up but I had to because she hadn't eaten anything last night.

" Yn.... You have to eat. " I said quietly as I leaned down to her level.

" I don't want to eat... " She mumbled into her blanket and continued to sleep.

" Huh! Do you want to make me be mean to you Ms. Jeon? " I said a little annoyed.

" Go away! I have already told you several times that I will not accept you as my husband and I will not accept this marriage. " She screamed.

In anger, I pulled the blanket away from her and grabbed her hands. She stood up from the bed and I grabbed her tightly by the neck and said, " I will always make you in my direction!!! You will have to accept this marriage because I am your future husband!! We're getting married the day after tomorrow! "

I left her neck and walked away in anger. I stopped at the door and said, " Now come to dinner. " And I left.

As I slammed the door behind me, I heard her sob softly. I felt sorry for her. She was not to blame and I yelled at her for no reason.

AU POV:
After a while you went down to the dining room and sat down at the table. When the maid served the food on the table, you wanted to cry. Your eyes were full of tears.

" Yn.... I'm sorry. " Jungkook said and you started eating silently.

When you finished eating, you went to your room. You lay in bed and looked out the window.

YN'S POV:
I was looking out the window when Jungkook came into the room. I sighed as he stopped by my bed.

" What do you want? " I said arrogantly. When there was silence for a while, I turned to him and looked at his beautiful face.

" Go away if you don't want to tell me anything.. " But he was still standing there looking at me.

I was nervous about his looks at me. I got angry and got out of bed. I came closer to Jungkook and punched him in the chest.

I pushed him as I rested my hands on his chest to leave the room.

He suddenly grabbed my hands with one hand and pulled me closer to the bed. I got scared. After a while he let go of my hands and took me in his arms so he could lay me on the bed.

" Yaahh! What's wrong with you? " I screamed as he laid me down on the bed.

I stopped protesting to find out what he was up to. He covered me with a blanket and stroked my hair as I bent down to my level and kissed my forehead.

" Good night, sweetie. " He smiled and left the room.

" Yahh! Now you're trying to be nice to me! " I screamed when he left.

After a while I calmed down and fell asleep.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I had to smile as I left her room. Her behavior is so cute when she tries to pretend to be angry.

I went to my room and took a shower. I changed my clothes and lay in bed looking out the window.

I thought about Yn. Suddenly, her words flashed through my head, " You will never be my husband, I will never accept this marriage! "

I started to get angry. I said to myself, " Yn, whether you like it or not, you'll still be mine! I will make you my mistress Jeon Yn. " And I slowly fell asleep.

To be continued...
Throw follow and like