30- I love you

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I lay in bed, my hands were stretched in the air as my eyes looked at Yn's engagement ring and my thoughts went to what could Yn be doing now, if she was still okay, if she was hurt....

I sat on the bed and remembered that I had one unused necklace and so I thought that I could put her ring on that necklace and wear it.

I put the ring on a necklace and put it around my neck. I kissed the ring and hid it under my shirt.

I lay down and tried to sleep, but I couldn't. I couldn't fall asleep without Yn's presence.

..........

It was a few hours before sunrise and I was still staring at the ceiling and couldn't sleep.

I couldn't wait any longer, so I got out of bed and went to get ready.

I took a few of my men with me and we got into the car. I was sitting in the back seat when a bag full of hundreds of thousands of won money was placed next to me.

The driver started the engine and we drove to a certain place where supposedly my Yn should be.

" Stop the car here! " I said in a cold tone of voice.

" Ok sir. " The driver said and parked the car.

" Stay here in the car. I have to deal with this personally. " I prepared my bag and checked the money just to be sure.

" Sir, if anything, just mark the button on the watch and we will know that you need our help. " Said the driver.

" Hmm. "

" Your gun..... " I interrupted his words, " Don't worry, my gun is here with me. " I closed the bag.

The front seat passenger got out and opened the back seat door and I got out. He closed the door behind me and sat back in his seat.

YN'S POV:
When I slowly woke up, my head hurt like crazy and was spinning.

My eyes opened and this place was really gross. I was handcuffed to a chair and couldn't move my arms or legs.

I had duct tape on my mouth so I couldn't speak and scream for help. My long hair was quite messy and the back of my neck hurt.

According to the light from the tall windows, it looked like it was starting to dawn early, so the morning had begun.

The place where I was looked like some kind of dump or like somewhere in a workshop where they repair a car. Some kind of garage, I had no idea what this place could be.

I started screaming internally but it wasn't very loud because of the covered mouth. I cried, tears running down my face as they ran over the gray tape.

I screamed and cried all at once so that at least one of the kidnappers would speak up.

" Shhhhhh! " A soft tone of voice sounded behind me and I stopped screaming and a fear woke up in me that was stronger than I thought.

I felt eyes on me but he just stood there and his disgusting dirty fingers touched my shoulders. I sobbed and my eyes filled with new tears.