22- Passionate kissing

AU POV:
After a few minutes the security came and Yulia with them. Jungkook sat next to you on the couch as he stroked your back.

When Jungkook saw Yulia standing in the doorway, anger flashed in his eyes. Yulia looked innocent and scared.

Jungkook got up from the couch and motioned for the men to leave. You stood up from the couch and began to fear what he was about to do. You slowly approached Jungkook and looked at him.

" What happened? " Yulia said and Jungkook's eyes turned red.

He tried to calm himself down so he wouldn't scream, " You don't know what happened? " He said calmly.

" No... I was doing my job. " And she lowered her face.

You saw Jungkook's anger and you were afraid. You grabbed his hand to stop him.

" It's not your job to walk into my office without permission.. " Jungkook couldn't help but raise his voice.

" How the hell is it possible that you could walk into my office and touch my Yn!!! " You squeezed his hands tighter.

" But Jungkook..... " He interrupted her words, " Stop it!! This was the last time you touched my wife! "

Hearing Jungkook's words, Yulia gave you a murderous look.

" Now apologize to her! " Jungkook said in a rough voice, his eyes still red with anger.

" Jungkook.... I don't think it's necessary. She is my step sister.... " You said trying to calm him down a bit.

You let go of his hands and you were nervous. Yulia wanted to grab Jungkook's hands, but he moved away and gestured for her to stand.

" Do not touch me! If I were you I would do what I said! " And he calmed down a bit when you were close to his body.

" Jungkook, don't overdo it.. " You said in a weak tone.

" I'm sorry Yn. " She said with an apologetic face.

" Now leave! " And Yulia left.

You sighed and Jungkook sat down in his chair. He poured himself a glass of hard alcohol and drank it on his ex.

You sat down at the table and thought. Jungkook came over and sat next to you.

He handed you new papers and you started drawing plans again.

YN'S POV:
After a few hours I finished it while Jungkook was still working on his laptop.

I got up from the table, took the papers and plans in my hand and went to Jungkook.

I was standing next to him when he put me on his lap again and looked at me. I showed him the plans and explained where everything was.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I didn't listen when she explained her plans. I was looking at her closely and looking at her lips. Her sweet lips, I want to taste them again.

I looked at her with a loving look and after a while I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized that Yn had stopped talking and she was looking at me.

" I listened to you. " And I drank from a glass of alcohol.

" You don't listen to me. You were completely off. " And she laughed.

I placed my head close to her neck and gave her kisses. I breathed in her scent between kisses and felt her moan.

She placed her hand on my head and started playing with my hair with her fingers. I liked it.

I stopped after a few minutes and took the plans from her hand and placed them on the table. I took her in my arms and sat her on the desk.

I spread her legs and walked closer to her. I started kissing her. She cooperated with me and played with my hair with her fingers.

After a while I started kissing her passionately. But she stopped her actions and pulled me away from her. She jumped off the table and looked at me.

" We can't Jungkook. You can't kiss me here. You are in your office. What if someone sees us? "

" What is your problem with? You are my wife. I can do what I want. " She sighed and went to the table where she was cleaning things.

When she cleaned them up, she put them back where they were. She came to the door and looked at me, " If you are ready then please let me go. If you have to stay here, I'll go home. "

And she was leaving the office. Before I left my office, I adjusted and left. I saw Yn standing by a lady.

You were talking about her. I walked over to Yn and grabbed her hand. The lady bowed before me. They said goodbye and we went to the car from Yn.

They got into the back seats and the driver started the engine. We went to the mansion.

To be continued...
Throw follow and like

Author's note
Hi Armies! Sorry for not being very active on wattpad. I have to prepare for tests and exams.

Be safe and healthy!