11- Unconscious

YN'S POV:
I went to Jungkook's room hoping he would be there. I said quietly, " Jungkook? " but he did not speak.

I was a bit concerned. I slowly took steps closer to the room, but he wasn't there. He must have gone to his office.

I looked around the room. It was huge and beautiful like mine. I approached the balcony and looked at the landscape.

I suddenly felt someone standing behind me and I knew it was Jungkook.

He leaned down to my earlobe from behind and I could feel his hot breath. My heart started pounding in my chest and my mind was elsewhere. I was a little scared.

" Jungkook... " I said in a low voice between sobs as tears rolled down my face.

" Yn why are you crying? " He said as he straightened up and turned me towards him.

" Why just... Won't you move on and let me go.... " My eyes were red and my cheeks were pink.

His fingers gently touched my cheek as he wiped away my tears. I looked away and looked at the ground. He lifted my chin and looked deep into my eyes.

" Because I can't breathe without you. "

" You entered my world because you were made just for me! " Tears kept rolling from my eyes. His fingers rubbed my tears.

" Stop crying, I hate it when you cry. " I removed his hands from my face and bowed my head as I walked away.

Just before I reached for the handle, he stepped in front of me and said, " Why were you even in my room? "

" Umm... I.. I wanted you.. to let me go but you didn't.... " I was looking at the ground.

He slowly approached me and I backed away in fear. I hit a wall and there was no escape. Jungkook moved closer to me and stopped when his chest brushed against my body.

I couldn't look into his eyes.

" Look me in the eyes and tell me the truth, I know you're lying to me. " He smirked devilishly.

" I told you the truth... There is.. nothing.. to hide. " I mentally slapped myself as I stuttered.

" So look me in the eye and say it again. " He said provocatively.

I slowly raised my face and stopped my actions when I saw his eyes.

" I wanted you to let me go... " As soon as I finished, I looked away.

He lifted my chin and I closed my eyes to avoid his gaze.

" If you don't tell me the truth, then I'll make you tell it. " He said and my heart started pounding in my chest again due to fear.

" I told you the truth... Please, Ju.. Jungkook...! Get away from me... " And I cried.

He didn't care. He moved closer to my neck and bit his lips. I hissed in pain and my tears kept rolling.

" Jungkook please... Stop.. " But he continued on.

I tried to push him away but his grip was strong. I punched him hard in the chest and he stopped.

My body was elsewhere. I was too weak and felt like I was going to pass out at any moment.

" Jungkook! Please don't do this to me.... It's unpleasant. " I said in a low voice, weak and quiet.

" Baby, I know you like it. " And he smirked.

I pushed him away from me. My eyes slowly closed and I felt like I was going to pass out.

" Doesn't like..... Doesn't like Jungkook... No... "

AU POV:
" Doesn't like..... Doesn't like Jungkook... No... " Your eyes closed and you fell unconscious.

Jungkook grabbed you around your waist and rested your head on his shoulder. He held your limp and light body on his lap.

He carried you to his bed and covered you with a blanket. He fixed your hair and called the doctor to come check on you. When he came, he checked you and just put you on painkillers.

The doctor left and Jungkook laid down next to you and waited for you to wake up.

To be continued...
Throw follow and like