15- Wedding dress

YN'S POV:
I woke up and sat on the bed. I was thinking and suddenly I heard Jungkook's voice in my head, " We're getting married in two days. "

That means the wedding is already tomorrow. I sighed in disappointment and put my head in my hands. I started to cry.

Jungkook came into the room and I quickly wiped my tears so he wouldn't recognize anything.

" Honey, breakfast is ready. " He smiled at me when he saw my messy hair.

" Something funny? " I said angrily. He laughed again and left the room.

I sighed and went to the bathroom to rinse my face with cold water. I adjusted myself to look a little bit different. I went to the dining room and sat down.

I started eating while Jungkook's cell phone started ringing. I thought he would pick it up, but he did the exact opposite.

He didn't pick it up and let it ring on. I was nervous about why he was looking at me with a frown.

" Won't you answer your phone call? What if it's important... "

" I never answer phone calls while eating. " And I was surprised by his words.

When I finished eating, I went to my room. A maid came to me and told me to get ready.

She didn't tell me where I'm going with Jungkook, so I have no idea what to wear.

I changed into something casual and went downstairs where Jungkook was already waiting for me.

We went to the car together and got into it. Jungkook started the engine and we drove.

AU POV:
When Jungkook parked the car, you were shocked at where you were.

" Jungkook, why are we here? " You said uncertainly.

" Tomorrow is our wedding and that's why I need to buy you a dress. You must look like a princess. Just my angel. " Hearing his words made you want to cry and scream loudly.

You got out of the car and walked to the store. Jungkook was picking out clothes and you had several pieces to choose from.

He put them all in your booth and you got to try them on. Gradually, you came to show him disappointed in your face without him knowing it.

He was sitting on the sofa while waiting for the right dress to be seen on you.

You already had several dresses and still nothing. The last ones you had came.

You put them on and left the booth. Jungkook's eyes lit up brightly when he saw you standing in front of him. You looked exactly like he imagined.

He couldn't take his eyes off you. You were shining in a white dress.

" Wow! You look so beautiful. I have no words. " And he walked closer to you.

He adjusted a strand behind your ear while whispering to you, " Honey, you are so beautiful! " He pulled away from your body and looked at you.

He then looked into your eyes and you looked exactly the same. It looked like you were really going to touch your lips and cause a kiss, but you stopped him.

" Jungkook! I will not take you as my husband. Remember it. " You said leaving to your cubicle and changing into your clothes.

You took the dress and put it in Jungkook's hand as you left. Jungkook went to pay them and then you went to the mansion.

It was quiet the whole way. None of you spoke. He turned off the engine and then you got out. You went to your room and went to the bathroom. You closed the door behind you and began to cry quietly.

To be continued...
Throw follow and like

Author's note
Hello guys, I hope you are all safe and healthy.
I am officially announcing that I am starting a new book that is in the works.
I have finished the script for this book and since I enjoy it, I decided to continue.
I also decided to release a trailer for a new story that is being prepared on tiktok.
When I finish this book, I will be very grateful for your support for the new book as well.

Be safe, be healthy and be happy my ARMIES!!