4- You drive me crazy

AU POV:
Time moved to midnight, the door opened and Jungkook stood in it. He slowly approached the bed.

He was half naked while you slept soundly so that his heart would beat comfortably.

He sat next to your sleeping form and admired you in your sleep. There were spots of dry tears on your cheeks.

He brushed away the hair that was falling in your face as he whispered to you, " Why do you keep trying to run away from me? You know how much it hurts me? "

" This time I was so angry... I can do whatever I want with you. But... Seeing the tears in your eyes broke my heart. I hate the tears on your face... I don't want to upset you.. "

He leaned down to your level and whispered slowly, " Why are you so addictive hmm? "

" Yn... Your smell is so addictive. You drive me crazy every day. Everything about you makes me lose my mind.... " He gently moved his fingers over your cheeks.

" I feel like I can't breathe when you leave me... I'm going crazy for you. "

" You are my property. I will never leave you Yn. Hate me all you want... Once you entered my world there is no going back. " He placed a kiss on your forehead and left the room.

YN'S POV:
I woke up in the morning at about 8:00. I went to the bathroom and took a warm bath.

I saw myself in the mirror and noticed a mark on my neck. My cheeks turned red.

After the bath, I put on something and also put a flower scarf around my neck to hide marks.

I went down. A man was also there talking to Jungkook. I came down, he greeted me, " Good morning! I'm Jimin. You are Yn, right? "

I nodded to him with a smile and greeted him as well.

" Jungkook always told me about you. By the way, your scarf is beautiful... " He looked at my scarf.

" Ah! Th.. th... Thank you! " I don't know why I stuttered so much but I was really embarrassed and smiled like an idiot. I looked at Jungkook who was trying to control his smile.

My cheeks turned red. I looked away and quickly went to the kitchen.

" What happened to her? " Jimin said to Jungkook. Jungkook didn't know what to say.

Jimin said as he left, " Jungkook, be ready for the meeting. Hi Yn! "

When Jimin left, Jungkook walked into the kitchen. I was drinking water while he was standing behind me.

" Hey! Yn.... " He said.

I quickly turned to him and faced his beautiful face. I didn't say anything when he spoke, " Ummm..., Get ready for tonight. We.... We're going somewhere.. "

I didn't answer and walked away from him, " Yn.. Why are not you talking? " he said.

I said with an angry pout, " You still haven't apologized for what you did last night. " He approached me and I bowed my head.

" Umm. Okay....  I am sorry! " he said. " So you're coming with me? "

I nodded slowly.

" Even if you say no, I'd still make you come with me..... " He smirked and returned.

To be continued...
Throw follow and like