27- Past

Hello, before you start reading the next part, I just want to announce that I have changed the text and font style... I need to make new updates :)

AU POV
When you woke up, it was already dark. You wanted to find out what time it was but your phone was far away and you couldn't move because Jungkook was holding you around your waist.

You noticed that Jungkook had a watch on his hand so you carefully lifted his hand to look at the time. It was seven o'clock in the evening and you sighed as you realized that you had slept for another 3 hours.

Jungkook was still sleeping peacefully but you wanted to wash yourself to be clean. You quietly pulled away from Jungkook and got out of bed wearing only the covers.

You saw your clothes scattered all over the ground and then remembered what you were doing. You bit your lower lip, remembering Jungkook. Smiled slightly and went to the bathroom. You closed the door behind you and turned on the shower faucet.

You took a long shower because you were washing your hair. Meanwhile, Jungkook was slowly waking up and looking for you in bed. He opened his dark brown eyes and didn't find you until he realized you had taken a shower.

He turned on his other side and wait until you get out of the shower and he sees you. After a few minutes he heard the shower tap turn off and was so excited waiting for you to come out.

You walked out of the bathroom and stopped when you saw Jungkook looking at you. You saw his eyes light up when he saw you come out of the bathroom and his eyes traveled down your body from top to bottom.

You had a white towel on your head drying your wet hair, a white washcloth that was tied around your body under your armpits and only went down to your thighs.

You blushed a little as he still looked at you with a loving look. You smiled at him and walked over to his clothes strewn on the floor and started to pick them up.

You folded his clothes and put them on the chair to put them where they belong. Jungkook kept looking at you and it made you nervous.

" Jungkook don't look at me like that. " You said in a weak voice.

" Like what? " He said gentlemanly and got off the bed slowly walking towards you.

" I don't know,the way you look at me. I mean in love.. You make me blush. " You were looking at the ground because you were too absorbed by his proximity.

" I love looking at you. Watching what you do... " He brought his head closer to your neck.

" Stop! " You pushed him away weakly as you placed your hand on his chest.

" If I remember correctly, you said you had booked a table for tonight. I don't think we can make it, you should take a shower. " You shifted your gaze to your clothes that you took and left Jungkook's room to yours.

Jungkook sighed as he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

YN'S POV
I was in my room when I changed into the nice clothes that Jungkook bought me and they were ready from the maid on the hanger washed and ironed. When I changed them, they were really beautiful.

I removed the towel from my head, which I then left to dry in the bathroom and combed my long straight black hair. When I blow-dried them and used some oils and hair products, then came my light makeup, which I did again because I didn't like it.