10- Don't force me

AU POV:
You were in the room while Jungkook was in his office. You sat on the bed and cried.

Suddenly a maid came into the room and said, " Yn... Lunch is ready, come eat. "

" I don't want to eat! " You said between sobs.

" You must eat.. Our master will be angry when he finds out that you are not eating properly. " And she smiled faintly.

" I do not mind! Let him be angry. I won't eat anymore!! "

" But Yn...... " You cut off her words and shouted, " GET OUT OF MY ROOM! Go... I don't want to see any of you!!!! "

The maid left the room without a word. Anger has awakened from your sadness. You laid down on the bed and tried to hold back your tears.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I was sitting in my office working on my laptop. After I finished my work, I started to sort out our marriage contracts.

Jimin also participates in it. We agreed on a date for the wedding and preparations.

Evening came and I was returning home from office. It was late at night so I went to check on Yn.

I entered her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I came closer to the bed and caressed her cheek. Her face glowed with the white light of the moon. She was like an angel.

She stirred a little and continued to sleep. I sat next to her sleeping figure and placed a kiss on her forehead. After that I noticed spots on her face.

She had to cry a lot before falling asleep.

" Ah Yn.... Why do you hate me so much? " I said desperately.

" What have I done so wrong to you? "

I sighed and got out of bed. I left her room and went to the dining room.

" Good evening my lord.. " The maid said and bowed.

" She ate all of her lunch and dinner? "

" My lord, she wanted no food... I told Yn that you will be very angry but she didn't mind. She was angry and crying... " The maid said.

" Ahh... "

" She told me she didn't want to see any of us, my lord.. I think something is bothering her... "

" Make sure she eats more. " I said in a cold voice.

" I'm trying but she kicked me out..... " I interrupted her words, " You look after her without speaking! "

" ok sir. " I went to my room. I soon fell asleep.

YN'S POV:
I woke up early in the morning. When I went to the bathroom, I saw how my eyes were swollen from crying. I washed my face and then tried to hide the swollen areas.

I changed and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and no one was there. I poured myself a glass of water and started drinking it.

When I left the kitchen, Jungkook was standing in front of me.

" Good morning Yn. " I just rolled my eyes and went to the stairs.

Jungkook stopped me and said, " Come for breakfast... " He whispered in my ear.

" I'm not hungry! " I said as I turned to him and met his eyes.

" By the way, I know you didn't eat anything yesterday so don't make me angry Yn. " He said and I got goosebumps all over my body.

I moved closer to his faces and said, " Don't make me eat when I don't want to..! "

He grabbed my jaw and said, " Do you remember the first day? I told you to eat like a proper girl or I'll make you eat my way!! " He said angrily.

" Yaahh! I hate you. " He let go of my jaw and walked into the kitchen and said, " I'm waiting for you at the table Mrs. Jeon Yn. "

I got angry and followed Jungkook to the kitchen.

" Jungkook!!! " I screamed.

" I told you not to call me by your last name! We are not married...! "

He smirked and said, " Have you forgotten that you signed our marriage contract? "

" I would rather die than accept this marriage and become yours! " And I went to my room.

To be continued...
Throw follow and like