9- Mrs Jeon

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I woke up in the morning. I'm a little lightheaded from the amount of alcohol I drank last night.

Yn, who was sleeping peacefully next to me. She looked so cute when she was sleeping. She moved a little as the sun shone on her pretty face.

I quickly got up and drew the curtains. I bent down to her level and gently kissed her forehead. Then I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

YN'S POV:
I woke up from my sleep. As I quickly sat up on the bed, the memory of the last night came to my mind.

Then Jungkook also came out of the bathroom. He was half naked and had a towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripped from his hair onto his collarbone and then onto his perfectly toned stomach.

Not to lie, but for a moment even my mind was lost in him according to his insane looks.

" Good morning Ms. Jeon! " He said.

I suddenly came out of my thoughts. My shocked gaze fell on the papers lying on the bedside table where I can clearly see my signature from last night.

I tried to take them but before I could, Jungkook grabbed the papers in his hand.

" Hey! Give me the papers! What are these papers?? "

" These are our marriage contracts and you signed them. Now we are married. "

" No.. It can not be true... We can't get married... You have everything planned right??? " I looked at him.

" Yes, it was my plan all along. I want you and I will make you mine in every way. "

" Accept it... Now we are married... Mrs. Jeon. " And I got chills when he called me by his last name.

" Give me the papers!! " I screamed and tried to reach for the papers, but he pushed me onto the bed.

" You are now Jeon Jungkook's wife. I am your husband and you are with me forever. " I bit my trembling lips and was overcome with an unknown emotion.

" You can't do this to me.. it's wrong!! You took my signature by drugging me... You manipulated me and took advantage of my situation.....!! " I started yelling at him.

He got angry and grabbed my face so I looked at him, " I already told you that once you enter my world, there's no going back. You have to break up with me the day I look at you. Keep that in mind Yn. "

" Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you? " I said in my broken voice as he brought my face closer to his.

" You made me addicted and that's your biggest mistake Ms. Jeon Yn! You have no idea what I can do to you. " His venomous words made my heart sink as I stared at him with tear filled eyes.

He was about to leave the room, but I spoke, " I want to go home... I want... To meet my parents... Please..... "

AU POV:
Jungkook drove his car to your parents' house. You stared out the window, sad and speechless.

" Yn... I'm sorry... " Jungkook said.

" Sorry, what can you do??? Because of you, my parents don't trust me.. they think I only married you for money. She thinks I ran away from home to avoid the wedding. " You burst into tears and cried.

" I hate you Jeon Jungkook. "

" I will never accept you as my husband. I will never accept this marriage. "

To be continued...
Throw follow and like