21- I will destroy you

AU POV:
Jungkook gave you all the documents and plans beyond his imagination of how the building should look. You were sitting at a long table and Jungkook was explaining everything to you.

He sat next to you when he told you how big a building he needed.

" There must be at least 45 offices on one floor. There will be 4 floors in total. It's a big building, it's not just any kind. " And he smiled as you listened intently.

" Jungkook, I got it. " And you smiled.

" Okay.... I'll give you as much time as you need. " You nodded your head and started coming up with your ideas one by one.

After a few minutes, Jungkook had to leave due to meetings he had scheduled. You were left alone in his office. You were drawing his plans and a lady entered the room.

" Oh! Didn't you see Jungkook? " The girl asked. You were surprised.

" I think he left for a meeting... Wait, who are you? " You asked her standing up from your chair.

" I should ask you that first! What are you doing in Jungkook's office and especially in this outfit? " The girl raised her voice.

" I'm drawing Jungkook's plans for building a new building.. " And you smiled.

" Why do you lie to me? I know you barged in here without Jungkook's permission! Should I call security? " She said angrily.

" B... But I am his...... " She interrupted your words, " Be quiet bitch! I know very well who you are Yn! " She took steps towards you and laughed in your face.

" What you want? Why are you looking for Jungkook and how do you know me? " You said watching her actions as she stood next to you.

" I'm keeping Jungkook company.... Every time he is frustrated, I always help him to de-stress. He's enjoying it. " You didn't believe the girl's words.

Your eyes filled with tears. You didn't know what to do. You didn't know what feeling came over you. The girl was looking at your drawings for Jungkook.

When she grabbed your papers and saw your drawing, her expression was shocked. Maybe she didn't expect that you could really be that good at drawing, more than her.

She smirked and moaned, " Ahh you bitch! "

" You still haven't answered my question and please don't call me that... " You said.

" I will make you regret every day you were born! " She laughed.

" Who you are? I don't recognize you.. " You swallowed when you finished.

" Your father's stepdaughter. We could have been family with my mother, but if he didn't choose your mom because she was pregnant with you! I hate every day that you and your mother live. " She screamed and your eyes filled with tears.

She was angry and her anger was burning from her eyes. She started to tear your papers from the building drawings, which she still held in her hand.

" Huh why are you doing that? " You screamed. Tears rolled from your eyes.

She laughed and threw pieces of torn paper on the ground. They hit the ground and you collapsed as you were done and ready to surrender to Jungkook.

You gave her a little shove on the shoulder and were about to pick up the scattered papers on the floor when she grabbed your hair and started pulling on it.

You cried and screamed a bit in pain as she pulled you hard. She slapped you hard and said as she left, " I will destroy you you bastard! " And she left the room.

You were on your back as you picked up the torn papers on the floor. You looked at them, tears rolling down your face. You sat on the floor and leaned your back against the chair.

After a while, Jungkook came into the room. He was a little startled when he noticed your clothes on the ground. He walked around the table and saw you sitting helpless on the floor.

He bent down to your level and grabbed your armpit to lift you off the floor. As he pulled you to your feet, your hand came loose and pieces of torn paper fell to the ground.

He sat you down in a chair and brushed your hair out of your face. He looked into your eyes and tried to calm you down with his touch.

" Tell me what happened...? " He said in a rougher voice.

" I don't know her name but she is my father's stepdaughter... You definitely... Know her. She works here.. " You said between sobs.

You started breathing badly. You felt sick.

" Huh okay! Breathe deeply, inhale, exhale... " You started doing what Jungkook was showing you.

" She ruined a project I had finished. I'm sorry Jungkook! " You gasped between breaths.

You looked at him and hugged him tightly. You rested your chin on his shoulder and he stroked your hair.

After a while he pulled away from you and angrily walked out of the office yelling. Jungkook's men came and stood in front of him.

" BRING YULI TO MY OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!!! BROWN... " Jungkook said in his rough and scary voice.

He slammed the door and went to get a glass of water and put it in your hand. You started drinking it.

To be continued...
Throw follow and like