CHAPTER 3(unedited)

RISHIKA POV

It's been 15 days since I came to this city. First day of college was really boring I must say I mean the campus was good but people they all well what can I say they are always extra loud and noisy . I know sometimes I can be one too but the things is how do they have some much energy in the morning to talk . I am half zombie all the time literally no energy. And one another reason for me being bored will be whatever the professor taught i don't want to be arrogant but I already have learnt whatever he was teaching around a year back.

You must be wondering how so let me tell you I started learning about programming few years earlier then others so maybe that helps or it can be I have already started working so it can be experience that have taught me everything before anyone.

After the first lecture in the morning Archer bhai (older brother), he is my brother's bestfriend who considers me as his sister.

He came there to ask if I was settled well or needed his help with something but I assured him that there is nothing with which I would need his help . After some casual talk he insisted to introduce me to his brother I tried denying but till then he has already asked him (his brother) to meet him . And surprisingly as if he was waiting to make his entry . He stood behind me . When I turned around what I saw was worth looking .

I don't know if I have ever seen such a beautiful man in my life he had jet-black hairs, lean body, sharp jawline and height, he was as tall as electric poll . I was already quite envious or Archer bhai's height but now that I seen his brother Whoa I look like a freaking child compare to him. God can be really unfair sometimes.and when I looked into his eyes I felt intimidated . His face held no emotions . From his expression I can already say he was anything but pleased to be here.

Well what can I do of that, it's his problem not mine . After Archer left I thought of talking to him . But he left before I could even say something. It was not as if I was dying to talk but nevermind I just sat on one of the bench. I relaxed there for a while and roamed around the campus while roaming I found myself a secret spot took permission from the dean to use it and from that day onwards I did went to college but didn't attended any class because I had much important stuff to do.

But problem has always been my best friend. The people I had hired to clean my house ditched me and I had to look for another company. America being a busy company took a toll on me, so the company I found would take more than 15 days to get my house settled.

After lots of searching I found a room above a local pub.
During nights I come to pub to listen to the band and have food. The band members are all very talented people but due to financial problems weren't able to kick start their career ahead . One of the band member Jessa even became kind of my friend . And by accident she got to knew that I have been earning more than enough by doing freelancing so she started to plaster me for investing in them .

After lots convincing and free food from them I decided to help them .

To be honest the first time she asked for my help I had decided to help them but before investing money that a huge sum according to me I needed to see their persistence as if I just gave the money they might take me for granted and also because of Jessa bringing free food daily for me I decided to help.

So today I am here again sitting at my usual spot listening to their music while completing one of my many project this might sound dumb as who works at pub but just don't wanted to waste time . And time is money for me .

I know my parents gives me enough money to spend but I just don't feel like using it .

So yeah back to present whilst working I felt as if someone is staring at me so roam my eyes around my gaze meets with not just one but 4 people wide eyed staring direct in my eyes as if I am an alien and the are talking something while looking at me and Ashton is also with them he is intensely staring beer . Ignoring 4 pair of wide eyes I stare at Ashton .