CHAPTER 31

RISHIKA'S POV

I hadn't got any sleep in last 2 days. The food I ate tasted bland to me. I had got one panic attack just an hour before Ashton showed up at my doorstep. I thanked my lucky stars as I had thrown the ashtray if by any chance he saw the amount of cigarettes I smoked I would have faced his warth.

During my high school I wasn't really invited to any party and when I went to Harvard's I wasn't really fascinated with these frat parties anymore.
Once I did went to a party for the sake of experience but a guy tried touching me inappropriately, so in return I kicked his balls so hard that he had to be rushed hospital quickly.

So after that I was basically treated as outcast as the guy was a popular jock but I had my rest of the time there peacefully.

After I shifted here sam tried dragging me to several parties but I refused it all as I have too much on plate or maybe just maybe I don't want to let myself be happy till the time I achieve my aim.

But when Ashton asked me to join him for the party being all cute and nervous I didn't had it in me to say no. The way he looked in that white shirt with leather jacket God. Man in white shirt with leather jacket just hits different we all have to agree on this.

I saw a new sides of ashton today. A side thats reserved. He smiled infact laughed at my lame jokes.

The whole gang as well hockey team and cheer team made my night worth discarding my comfortable pajamas. The pool match with Kris (he claimed to be worlds best pool player but boy can you win against me, no chance), the tequila and vodka shots with sam and her cheer team , the weird dance moves according to Ashton that Joe taught me and screaming wrong lyrics with Xander are the highlights of night. And best of it all the slow dance or should I say moving feet to feet dance me and Ashton did.

And the eye makeup kathrein, a cheer team member did I would be an asshole if I didn't acknowledged that. It made me look sexier than I looked before.

But what spoilt my mood a bit was Elizabeth. 
She cornered me and said quite alot insults and humiliations. She called me names. Names that are worth not told. Even though I didn't showed it on my face but deep down it made me question.

Question wether as she said I don't deserve to be with such good people or not. She doesn't even know what I truely am fuck even my own friends doesn't know but what about the time they do get to know?

Will they feel scared of me. Will they all leave me? Will Ashton even look at me? Hell they will even hate or maybe regret the moment they befriended me. I am scared of that moment but what scares me the most is myself.

A honk snaps me out of daze. I look at the traffic light and ignite the car again. I look beside me at Ashton who's head is resting against window. I look behind at backseat where Kris, Sam, Xander and Joe are all hurdled up, smiling at them I return my focus back on driving.

I can bet they are all going to get damn of a hangover tomorrow. After party I and Stephen, a hockey team member had to push them all in side the car with lots of difficulty. And you know who was the most difficult one.

Yes, you guessed it right. It was Ashton. I didn't knew drunk Ashton can be a lot handful. I even recorded some of his videos that are going to be fun showing.

I felt someone touch my hairs.
I sighed spating the hand away.
"Ouch" I heard a dramatic exclaim
Not after just 10 second I felt the same hand touching and pulling my hairs again.
"Which shampoo do you use?" I heard a slurry voice beside me

I ignored the voice. This same person has asked the same question or should say questions nth time today.

"They smell amazzzinggg" he said in slurred voice
"I always wondered how it feels to touch them. Thanks you godddd for fulfilling my wish" he said in singing tone spreading his arm wide
"I love you" I heard and pressed the brake startled.

I turned towards the big grump baby and looked at him wide eyes did he sai- no way.
"God" he said lowly I almost missed it.
Sighing I started the car.
I felt a hand massaging my scalp.
Half heartedly I pulled that hand away.
"Ashton sleep" I said taking deep breath.

"Okay ika" he said
Just after two sec I heard him snoring. I laughed thinking about his reaction when he will wake up. I am ready to pay a fortune to see his face when he gets flashback.

Rest of the ride to my home was in Jeffy. I wanted to take them to their respective homes but decided against it as I wouldn't be able to take care of them.

Pulling into my driveway I got out the car. Opening front door I walked back to the car. Taking deep breath I opened the backseat door.

I shook them all trying to wake up but when they didn't even moved I knew the night is still long for me.
I took out my phone and called Kevin.
"Yes boss" Kevin said in a sleepy voice

"I want you at my place in 5 min" I ordered
"Boss are you alright?" He asked and I can hear rustling noice in background .
Good he is already on move.
"Yes. I am" I said looking at my passed out friends.

"Then wh-" he was about to say
I cut him off
"Be quick you will get your answer once you reach" I said hanging up the call

As said Kevin was here in 5 min. He took Kris, Xander and Joe inside with a little difficulty.
Even though Kevin himself is all puffed up but taking three drunk hockey player who are as puffed up as yourself can be difficult.

I took sam inside myself. I have known Kevin for 3 years now and I know he doesn't have any wrong intentions but still sam might not be comfortable being touched by another man who she doesn't know and she is drunk too so I had to drag her inside. Her being taller then me came as an disadvantage to my side.

I even twisted my ankel while trying to stabilize her.
Kevin was helping Kris in who had puked all over him.
I again went out and look at Ashton. Only he is left and Kevin's cloths are cover with puke so I have to help him in.

I turn towards Kevin who is scrunching his nose in disgust.
"You can go home" I said looking at his condition.
"But what about Mr knights?" He asked pointing towards Ashton
"I will take care of him. You go" I said
He scoffed, I glared at him.
"Sorry boss but you are not so suitable for this. I mean compa-" I cut him off with glare
"Kevin complete what you were saying" I said taking a threatening step towards him.

"Sorry boss. Good night boss" he said
"What should I do with you?" I mumbled to myself looking at the big baby sleeping peaceful.

I walked up to him and shook him a little. He jerks up with jolt and looks at me. I lift up my hands in surrender.
"Ashton let's go in" I said in a soft voice
He nods cutely making me go awwie.

He tries getting up but his seatbelt stops him. He tries again and again and I took a video of that too. He puffs his cheek in defeat and crosses his arm over his chest

Composing myself I step in the car from his side only and press the belt button. I looked back at him to see him already looking at me. I  shrugged my shoulder mockingly.
I noticed his checks and ear turning pink.

Chuckling at him I was about to step out when I felt his hands on my waist. I looked at him wide eyed. He smiles sheepishly and puts his head on my shoulder. I was too stunned to speak.