CHAPTER 32

RISHIKA'S POV

Pain in my ankel made me hiss. Standing in a very a little space in an uncomfortable position took a toll on my twisted ankel. I somehow pulled Ashton's face that he was nuzzling in my neck and cupped his face with my hands.

"Ashton let's go inside it cold here isn't it" I said softly.
He shakes his head with a pout making me snort.
"Ashton listen to me carefully you are going to take your hands off my waist and let me step out then you will step out of here and walk your way to the guest room on 1st floor" I said a little sternly
He looks at me for a second and nods.

"God now Roger that shall we" I said
He did as I said, wobbling a little. I did helped him a bit but not before taking one more video. After he reached the room and floped on the bed. I covered him with duvet.

Moving out of the room I went to the kitchen and took out 6 water bottles and asprin.
First I moved towards Joe and Sam's room. Kevin has already covered them with a duvet. I took off their shoes and heels. Removed accessories and cleaned Sam's make up. Putting bottles on the nightstands and I plugged their phones in charger and I moved out.

Then I walked to the second room where Kris and Xander are. I removed their shoes and watches. Put a trash can with plastic near kris's side. I laughed a little remembering Kevin's expression when he puked. Even in his drunken state he didn't let his own cloths get dirty. I cleaned his face with a towel to remove the puke smeered near his mouth.

Opening the washroom gate I turned on the light as once Xander told me about his phobia of sleeping in dark. I put bottles near there nightstand too and plugged their phones in charger too and moved out.

At last I entered the room where Ashton is. I stood near the bed and admired him first. This guy who always shows himself as a big grump who hates everyone is a total baby from inside I wonder what is stopping him from being free. I pushed his hairs back to get a clear look of his face.

The moonlight coming from the floor to ceiling length window in room is making his already looking peaceful face more beautiful. His black hairs are shinning. I took my time admiring his facial features.  Like how his crocked nose looks more beautiful then any other man. Like how even though his eyes are closed yet the shape of them makes you want to admire them even more. Like how the lips that are always either formed in a straight line or scowl is now in a cute pout.

He stires in his sleep startling me. Taking a deep breath I started doing the work I was here for. I did the same for him as I did for others.
And moved out.

Walking up to the room beside that's supposedly my room I move to my room. I haven't slept here after that night. I looked at the well made bed for a moment and move inside the attached walking closet.

I took a shower and changed my cloths. I sat on the couch in living room with towel in my hand to dry my hairs. My mind drifted to all the happening of today. How livid a feel with these people makes me question my sanity.

I laughed out loud remembering about drunk Ashton. It's gonna be fun in the morning I bet. How big of a shock he is going to get morning.
I laughed till my eyes teared up and stomach ached.

I layed on the couch with smile. Closing my eyes I tried to drift in sleep when Elizabeth's words echoed in my head along with that asshole who has snatched my peace.

I opened the cabinet in table, I took out the sleeping peels and swolled them. I sighed and closed my eyes again in
anticipation of some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

Ashton wakes up with a hampering head ache he closes his eyes. Last night flashes in his eyes making him wide awake, he stuffs his face in pillow and screams silently. He hits his head with his fist scolding himself for the fucked up he has created.

How could he? How?
Fuck
He has messed up big time.
He pulls his hair in frustration. He stood up from his bed and pace around the room. He went to the ceiling length window and locks down.
Should he just jump down the window. No not possible the window is fixed.

He searches for his phone in pocket. He looks around the room. His eyes lands of the nightstand. He walks upto to there lifts up his phone. It's plugged in the charger. He looks down to see water and asprin on it too. Soon he realized he is not wearing shoes too and his watch is on the other nightstand.
He remembers Rishika bringing him here but he didn't remember her doing all these for him.

These small gesture has made his heart warm. Image of him touching her hair comes to his head even though he is embarrassed of what he did but he still doesn't regrets. The feel of her soft silky hairs he can still feel it.

He sat on the bed a goofy smile on his face. He ruffles his hair smiling.
Putting his shoes back on he pockets his phone and watch and walks downstairs.

Throughout his walk downstairs he prayed God that she is sleeping so that he would sneak out of the house without getting caught.

As he walked down he saw a sleeping figure on couch. He walks a little closer to see who that person is. There he saw Rishika's sleeping face curled up in a blanket. He sites near the couch beside her feeling guilty.

"We all must occupied all the rooms that she had to sleep on couch "he thought to himself

He saw her frowning in her sleep. Her eyebrows and face tensed, fingers fisted and forehead covering in sweat.
"It's freezing cold and she is sweating" he thought
He heard her whimpering
"Bhai b-bhai" she whispered her voice raspy as if her throat is dry. If not for the silence in the house he would have missed it.

He gets up and brings water from the fridge.
As he entered the living room again he saw her sitting on the couch clenching her chest panting for breath.
"Bhai Bhai " he heard her mumbling continously
He walked towards her in slow steps not wanting to startled her.

She is struggling so much that she fell from the couch causing her to hit her already throbbing ankel more pain.
"ika" he shouted
She stilled, still panting for breath.
"Calm down" he said
She lifts her hand stopping him from stepping towards her.
She again tried standing up but her knees gave up everytime.

"Let me hel-" she cut him off
"Please I beg you stay where you are" she said in a low voice not looking up her eyes glued to floor still clenching her chest panting.

"Just let me please " he said taking another step towards her
"I beg please don't " she said shaking her head
He nevertheless took another step towards her.
"Stay the fuck where you are" she shouted making him flinch
Ashton felt a shiver run down his spine, he has never heard her talk in loud voice before. Her voice though held authoritivity but there was raw vulnerability and algony behind.

She tried standing up again but she felt down again as her knees gave up
"Okay I wouldn't come anywhere near you but just sit down and breath. Okay" he said calmly even though at the moment he felt anything but calm.
She nodded her head still not looking up.

She sat on the floor running her fingers through her hairs.
Ashton saw her opening a small cabinet in table and taking out some medicine. She took out some pills and swolled them dry.
He saw her taking out a cigarette box next making him clench his jaw.
He looks away from her.

They both heard someone sniff making  Rishika froze and Ashton snap his head, he looks in that direction.
Their friends stood in the staircase looking at the scene with a look of shock and concer on their face and Sam crying.

They all looked at each other. Ashton glanced at her first then their friends. They were all about to move forward her when Ashton shook his head making them stop.
They all walks near Ashton.
"What is happening?" Joe asked in hushed tone.
"I don't know" he replied
"Sh-" He was about to speak when they heard front door opening and closing.

They all ran towards the door. When Ashton tried pulling it open it didn't opened. His phone pinged with notification he took it out.
She had messaged him

I am stepping out to get some air. I am totally fine don't worry. You all eat something and as for the door I will send someone to open it.
Sorry.