INTERWEAVING BONDS

Manuel got ignited with the fact that he has the chance to make friends with a God fearing person. He decided to go in for a girl instead to help keep calm and relax his nerves. Thereby help him get over the worries of his failure. After not a really serious deep search Manuel went in for a girl in class A named Michelle.

Michelle was an extrovert but quite hostile. She was a Christian. She always carries her bible with her in her bag. Manuel took the bold step to approach her and talk to her. Since the new students were separated from the old ones, Manuel decided to ne friends with someone in the A class which would perfectly be Michelle.

The beginning of their friendship was clumpsy. Everyday was just a "Hello, Hi, how are you? And others." The day always began that way and ended that way. Manuel took an initiative to add something little to their friendship. Thus, each and everyday Manuel would go to her class whenever it's break time or they have a free period. This went on and on and Magdalena gazed at them and exclaimed, "Church elder and a deaconess. You guys would look perfect as a couple."

Day in day out Magdalena continued till she crossed the line. Manuel in having a conversation with Michelle, Magdalena climbed the top of the table whete Manuel was sitting with the intention of exposing her underwear for him to watch. He immediately stood up and Magdalena looked at him and front of the class said, "look at him, he's scared of a woman's genitals." In anger Manuel replied by calling her a prostitute. She looked at him with surprise and disdain and decided never to get closer to him again.

It was break over and it was time for Geography. Manuel was seated waiting for the teacher to come into the class. The man entered the class and introduced himself as Sir Sam, also known as Dj flow. He made the new students introduce themselves and they did as they were instructed to. After he called each one of the new students to come in front of the class to tell everyone what they know about the Geography they studied before.

Some found it difficult to speak and he suddenly became hard on them. It was Manuel's turn and he spoke a bit but Sir Sam found something profound on what he spoke and he forgot about making him to continue. He then took that profound statement and began to teach with it. After class Manuel saw that teacher to be very terrible. To make matters worse he is a very young teacher and is a family member to the owner of the school.

To break the hearts of many, he is also an economics teacher. And Manuel attended his class not getting the head and tail of the concept Sir Samuel was giving. He had to thank his stars he got a clear knowledge of that concept from his former school but this teacher made it clumpsy for everyone. Manuel asked himself saying, "If this is how he's going to teach us till we write our final paper then I guess we're on our way to failure. After all, I didn't fail Economics or Geography. It was core and elective maths I failed yet I'd have to write all again so I can get to the university. What a sad life."

Thinking about himself whiles heading outside Michelle came across him and said, "Hey Manuel! Where are you heading to?" In reply Manuel made it known to her he was going to buy snacks. Michelle followed and asked him to buy some for her. Manuel bought some for himself and for her. Michelle thought to herself saying, "This guy is from an affluent home. And he happens to be my friend. Well that's good, I won't struggle asking him for what I want. But I'll do it in bits."

Their friendship began to catch the eyes of many people and obviously some thought they were in a relationship. Manuel felt that was up to them because he in actual fact was heavily burdened to start a relationship.

Elsewhere, Annette on the far end was observing Manuel very closely. She said to herself, "Sigh! Why did I allow Manuel to slip off my hands. He's handsome, his lips are cute and to put the icing on the cake he's a rich kid. I've got to try my luck whatever it takes. I won't let Michelle snatch him away from me. He's mine only." And it so happened in the evening before preps Annette decided to have a chat with Manuel.

She saw him, waved at him and said,"Hey handsome!" Manuel turned elsewhere thinking she was calling someone else. She said again, "I'm referring to you baby. Logically I wouldn't be calling out anyone if here's empty without people." Manuel looked amused with what happened. Annette came closer to him whispered softly, "Are you surprised baby boo? Well, what about we take a walk and have a chat." She put her finger on his lips and run it down through his chest.

She left him stuttered and to make it worse she purposely walked swinging her hips alongside. She intentionally dropped her pen on the ground. She bent down for Manuel to see the size of the asset she carries at her back. Manuel could not control himself any longer and decided to have a walk with Annette. Manuel began a conversation with her but he seemed confused and his stuttering continued. Annette smiled, held Manuel on the shoulder and said,"Hun, I know you're confused just because of everything you saw..."

Manuel replied, "But I...." Annette put her finger on his lips and said, "Shh..it's alright. Just relax and calm yourself down. Now let's go." Manuel followed and they had a good conversation. When they were about to part ways Annette asked Manuel to buy her a bottle of malt. Manuel bought it for her and they parted ways. Annette felt excited and gave a sigh of joy with the assurance of getting Manuel to be her own.

Manuel went to the classroom to go and study till it was nine o'clock in the night. During his period of studies the assistant boys prefect Arnold came to Manuel to just have a short discussion with him. He made it known to Manuel that he saw him walking with Annette. Manuel asked Arnold how he got to know but Arnold said to him that it doesn't matter how he knew. Arnold said, "Brother Manuel, there's only one advise I'll give you. And that advise is to beware of dogs." Arnold stood up and left. Manuel continued to ask him questions but he did not reply.

Manuel sighed and said, "What kind of life is this that it's complex to get answers to questions? I just don't get this side of my life. But it's quite strange...why did Annette begin talking to me all of a sudden? Something fishy is going on somewhere. And I must find out what that fish is. Hey! I've got a perfect idea. It's game on." And he gave a wicked smile.