SEARCH FOR A RELIEVER

Manuel went to meet Michelle in her class. Michelle them introduced her friends Vashti and Dora. They engaged in diverse conversations and laughed their lungs out. It was actually a long day for them since the mid term break was approaching.

At 12 o'clock in the afternoon the all students and teachers gathered at the school Chapel. They gathered to pray before they dispatched everyone to go home. They did everything the pentecostal way. Students were excited to go for this short break like it was they were never going to return.

.................

After three days at home everyone returned. And teaching and learning continued just for the students to know they are serious and the famous Wisconsin College in the country. Manuel had to manage the surrounding and still hiding from his colleagues in his former school. In spite of this he continued to study with every little chance he gets. He was doing this because he became addicted to studies despite being an average student and he feared of failing again.
.................

The midsemester results was in for just Geography and Economics. Manuel decided not to go to class because of how Dj flow treated him and moreover knew he failed. Thus, during class Dj flow was in so much anguish due to the number of students who failed his test. It was only one student who everyone knew he had the "Intellectual Quotient of Newton" passed.

He got to Manuel's paper and he said out loud, "These kind of people with glasses are always hailed with the integrity of being smart. But this one is as dumb as a garbage dump." He passed the paper to one girl to give it to him as the class burst into laughter.

After class the girl handed Manuel's result to him and he had a zero. Manuel went into an area of his own and tore the paper into pieces in tears complaining and asking God why he allowed this to happen. At that point his mindset concerning academic excellence through a supernatural force was all an illusion. He said to himself, "If you're average you're average, no matter the prayers, fasting or the hands laid on you. Even if you do all those and put in effort it's never going to work. It's still going to be the same result."

He questioned himself over and over. Asking himself why there are people who do not serve God but they always excel academically. Whilst he who is serving God wholeheartedly and putting an immense effort in his academics is still yielding the same result. He felt God works in everything except for academics. He then felt and wondered if there is going to be any hope for him.

He went to the women at the kitchen and pleaded with them so he could use their phone to speak to his mum. He called and they conversed normally till he raised the topic of not believing God can raise the intellectual Quotient of people. He looked so frustrated and he needed help from this issue. One of his colleagues came to Manuel and said he has spoken for long but he should stop. Manuel landed his frustration on the guy and in fear and shock the guy reverted backwards.

His mum got angry with him on why he(Manuel) spoke rudely to his colleague. Manuel even got discouraged the more and ended the call with his mum. He felt his mum would have understood him better if she was with him in the school.

............

It was then Manuel began developing feelings for Michelle and he was getting jealous whenever he sees Michelle walking with Bernard. Manuel then decided to engage her in conversations the more and visit her more often. It was there Manuel quickly took advantage of the fact that Bernard went home and thus, tried attaching himself to her.

Yet each time Manuel went to visit or have a chat with her, it was always on the path of one way without variety. He always made the attempt to make the conversation interesting but it was not going as expected. What Manuel did not know was that Michelle was not that friendly and she found it difficult making new friends.

Manuel viewed her as a bit of a hostile person, but because he was blinded by his so called feelings called 'love' he decided to ignore. He used various methods to catch her attention through writing letters with the addition of toffees.

Michelle received the letter and toffees and just gave him a small smile with a thank you. She got into her dormitory, read it and gave a grimace expression towards the letter and the toffees. She asked herself saying, "What does this guy want from me? Moreover who sends letters in this current world? What makes my lungs to laugh out is the toffees he added." She read it again and it says
"Michelle....you're the person I've searched for my whole life. I'm happy to have you as a friend. Not just a friend but a genuine friend, a glorious one, a God fearing person and I'd boldly say...with not spot😁....I know no one I'd perfect but hey! You're perfect to me....thank you for coming into my life."

She folded the paper and threw it into the dustbin, but ate the toffees anyway. She sat for a while and thought to herself saying, "Wait....with this little thing and he gave me a letter abd a toffee (Which is low class for me) but I can drain him more by asking him to buy me stuffs."

It so happened the following day Michelle was alone in the classroom sitting at the back. Michelle saw Manuel and told Manuel to sit by her. Manuel went to sit by her and asked her of her current conditions and also asked if she slept well. She gave her answer perfectly with all smiles. Manuel was astonished at the fact that she was smiling all over and thought it might be the letter he wrote that is making her smile a lot. He thought his move to draw her closer to him is working.

.............

It was days after on one Saturday Manuel was in the class all alone having his quiet time. In the course of reading his bible and praying, tears began to snake out of his eyes. He began asking questions to why he has been suffering on the issue of he writing his wassce again and some people taking advantage of him.

After his silent tears in prayer he took his book to study and along the line fell asleep. A few minutes later someone tapped him quietly, he got up to find out who it was and it was Vashti. He was surprised to see her come around. They began to engage in a conversation until Vashti engaged him in the word of prophecy.

She began telling him he is going to be a great person and an angel has been assigned into his life. Thus, people hate him because of the blessings the most high has bestowed on him. She claimed the people who hate him are dark beings in human form. She told him to pray every twelve midnight and if he misses a day he would have to start again.

Manuel could not believe what he just heard. He said, "It explains it all. My suffering is because of who I'll be tomorrow. And God used her as a vessel....wow!"