SPIRITUAL WARFARE

It so happened that Manuel grew cold towards Vashti that he turned his eye away from her. Bernard meanwhile always fought with her anytime they met because she always wanted to have sexual relatons with him. On the other hand she could not trouble Manuel because he was plain towards her and a was no nonsense person.

Manuel and Bernard were studying in the classroom during preps. Annette decided to approach Manuel to ask him for a calculator. Manuel was quiet surprised Annette came to him to humbly ask for a calculator. Manuel said to Bernard, "You remember Annette was always fighting with me even though I never did anything wrong to her. What just happened?"

"Don't be surprised bro...People do change. Who ever knew that Vashti who was giving us prophecies would soon be caught as an agent of darkness." Says Bernard. Manuel replied, "That's it! But I have to be sure if I get the right evidence in my next investigation. But bro, who told you Vashti was a witch?" Bernard said, "Michael told me. He just warned me to becareful of her. In my persistence and curiosity I kept on asking and he told me she's a witch..."

Out of the blue Vashti came and gave Manuel an energy drink so he would not feel tired if he is studying. Manuel was surprised she brought him the drink and Bernard began to mock him. Now Manuel was so desperate and wondered if he should take the drink because he wanted it so badly. He wanted to see Gabriel and tell him what was happening.

Fortunately Gabriel came around and Manuel addressed him on this issue. Gabriel told him to take in the drink and nothing would happen to him and she cannot do anything to him at the moment. Manuel drank it and nothing happened to him. Gabriel the said to Manuel and Bernard, "Guys, today is the day I go to Vashti to address her on what mission she is on in this school and her purpose for coming here."

Manuel said, "Bro, isn't that going to be dangerous? This actually needs a lot of prayer and fasting..." Gabriel replied, "No worries bro...I'm not going to do the work. The Holy Spirit is the one that is going to reveal all the dark secrets hidden to light. Remember, you cannot hide darkness in the midst of light." It was the agreed and both Manuel and Bernard awaited for the perfect showdown.

As they were awaiting for the showdown Annette called Manuel to have a one on one talk with him. Manuel went and she presented the calculator to him thanking him for helping her with the calculator. She thanked him as if he has saved her life. Manuel really appreciated her thanksgiving but he was surprised to why all of a sudden Annette behaved so differently. He opted to investigate on that one later.

The long awaited showdown began as Gabriel met with Vashti and they began to converse normally. Meanwhile, Manuel and Bernard sat afar listening to the conversation without anyone noticing them. In the conversation they talked like normal people asking how their day went. Gabriel picked up his Fanta cocktail and sipped a little. It was there he began to ask the tough questions.

He then asked her the purpose for which she came to the school. She began to feel restless and did not know what to do because she knew what Gabriel was talking about. She then spilled out the beans saying, "My mission and purpose for coming into this school is to come after those who have great destinies, lure them by giving them true prophecies to get closer to me and then cause them damage."

Gabriel then asked why she was doing such an evil thing. Her answer was she has been sent by their head of the coven to do that to others. Gabriel took a sip of his cocktail and then asked his next question of why she was pretending to be a strong Christian to the extent of joining the school choir and the prayer warriors. Her answer was what broke Gabriel's heart to the core. She made it known to him that many of the so called
"Church people" are weak and thus, it gives her the platform to do whatever she wants.

Gabriel took a sip of his cocktail and in fact, it was now getting Vashti frustrated. Gabriel asked his questions and got all his answers including she and her colleagues being responsible for causing the epidemic in the school. It was almost prep over and Manuel decided to go and peep to see what was happening between he and Vashti. It then turned out to be a verbal argument between Gabriel and Vashti. Michael came around to see his brother only to find out his brother was having a verbal argument with Vashti. Michael had to calm Gabriel down so they would stop arguing.

People came around asking what the issue was but no one revealed the root of the argument to anyone. People began to murmur saying, "They used to be lovers. Now they have gotten into a strong argument." Yet it was only Manuel, Bernard, and Gabriel who understood what was going on. They went into a classroom where no one was around them trying to calm Gabriel down.

Manuel in his thoughts said, "So after all the cocktail he sipped he is acting like he has taken pepper soup..." He dud not finish and he saw from the window that Magdalena knelt down and moving her body like a serpent. He quickly called the others to come and take a look. She moved her body in that manner, bowed down and got up like nothing happened.  Manuel asked them saying, "It seems we are the only ones who saw this. Didn't we?" The others nodded and made it known to him that if students saw this they will react.

Michael gave them an assurance that this is the beginning of their troubles. He said, "Starting from today hell will break loose. Witchcraft covens will be burnt, and their plots will be annihilated. Victory will be given to the children of God. Who is with me?" They all agreed to stay in faith and pray at all times. This was their last days in their school campus before the travel to the other branch to write their examinations.

.......................

Michael and Vashti met in the realms of the spirit and a battle began. This was a strong fight which caused Vashti to have sleepless nights. Gabriel prevailed against her and she was rendered powerless and surrendered.

It so happened during the day that Vashti met Gabriel. In anger she told him he should hurry up and vacate. For he is tormenting her and preventing her from doing her work. Gabriel said to her, "You're lucky I'm not in the same form with you. Like I'll torment you and you'll die if you'll remain stubborn. But guess what? You're not going to succeed at the end. You'll fail the mission for which you came to this school."

Meanwhile, Manuel has gone to see Michelle. He still had it in mind to be in a relationship with Michelle. Michelle developed interest for Manuel too but she did not want to tell Manuel she had a boyfriend or else she would lose him even as a friend. Thus, she decided to conceal it and give him not the full green light to go in for the relationship