NEW TRAP SET

Manuel went into the classroom, and to his surprise Michelle was in the class alone studying. He quickly went to sit by her too to study. Manuel and Michelle began to engage in a lenghty conversation which involved laughs and giggles. After all that, Manuel also taught her Mathematics to her understanding.

Michelle said to herself, "Hmm...this guy has a sense of humour. He's handsome, a Christian, he's dosted with cash, a smart student. But he's a kid, I'm a year older and I can't cheat on my boyfriend who's at home. He's trying so hard to get me but....let me use this to get what I want from him." She then asked Manuel to get her some noodles. Manuel went ahead of buying it for her without thinking twice about it. He even went ahead and added a bottle of coke to it.

Michelle was surprised at what she saw and realised the guy was going the extra mile. Even with this, her conscience was still burnt with a hot iron. None of what he did for her really tickled her to go in for him or show a sense of gratitude. She ate, smiled and acted dramatically with her words. Manuel's mates and Michelle's mates saw them together and they began to tease them, claiming that they were in a relationship.

Vashti saw them together, shook her head and said, "If only Manuel knew that Michelle is just trying to use him, he would back off immediately. She's the perfect person I can use to bring destruction into the life of Manuel. Yes...she acts like a Christian, and moreover that's who Manuel is looking for. A devout Christian. Wolf in sheep's clothing. Hahaha!"

After spending time together in studies, cracking of jokes and discussions, they parted ways with smiles on their faces. But each one had a reason for smiling. One thought he found love and the other felt she has gotten a rich kid.

............

Days went by, and the paper that gets everyone emotionally and mentally ill finally came. And that paper was core Mathematics. Thus, that day was the last  day of the academic term. Everyone was tensed as they entered the examination hall. Some who felt they knew it all were overconfident, with the likes of Goliath and his colleagues.

The exams began, and the hall became as quiet as the cemetery. Everyone was so busy trying to rack their brains to find solutions to the questions given. Calculators were falling out of frustration and papers were flipped over and over till the period for the examination was over.

The paper was finally over and people began to discuss the questions and the answers they had. Manuel quickly left to avoid anyone questioning him concerning the paper. Even though the paper went well for him, he still decided to avoid evernyone.

Manuel went straight to his room, packed the stuffs he will need at home and began to set off to his home sweet home.

..........

At night Madgelena met with Vashti and her subordinates. Magdalena said, "Well done my people. Especially you Vashti, you've done a marvellous job making Manuel believe you're a prophetess from God. Not just that, but making people who are vulnerable to your control have massive hatred for him." She continued, "I hope there would be more installed for him next term. We have to bring destruction and block him from fulfilling the purpose for which he came to the school."

Vashti replied, "Yes my Queen, there is more installed for him next academic term. After all, the heavens have been shut for him. He can neither hear from God through dreams and he sometimes cannot see that God is speaking to him."
One of the subordinates said, "That's an added advantage to you. He doesn't know what's up to him. Haha! You can just finish him at once."

Vashti replied, "But there's one problem.  His faith in God is so strong despite the heavens being shut on him and that's what is keeping him. Moreover Gabriel is also a threat to my plans because he's always closer to Manuel and he knows what I did to him. The only thing is to drain his faith by leading him to his own trap."

Magdalena asked how she was going to do that. Vashti said, "He believes in prophecy so much and he's desperate for one due to his current situation. I'll give him a bit of prophecy, advice him and make him go against the advise in a cunning way, and bring destruction to him using Michelle. Since Michelle is very close to me, and a man would do anything to keep what he loves." They saw that as a good idea and devised techniques on how to administer their plans in a strategic manner.

After the meeting, Vashti went into her room to pack her stuffs to go home for the vacation. Michelle saw her and asked if she would not go home. Michelle needed someone to talk to since almost everyone had gone home. Thus, Michelle and Vashti began to engage themselves in a conversation. Vashti then asked Michelle how Manuel was treating her, trying to tease her by matching them as couples.

Michelle scoffed with a blunt laugh claiming he is not her boyfriend. They continued to engage in the conversation and she let the cats out of the bag. Telling Vashti Manuel is a rich kid and it is very easy to manipulate him to get what you want. Vashti asked if Manuel has feelings for her. Michelle answered saying, "I think he has feelings for me. It's just that I'm sure he's shy."

Vashti then asked if Michelle likes him, "I like him for a fact that he's a Christian, but I don't like him as a boyfriend for a fact that he's too calm. I don't see the man in him, thus I don't think we can be compatible because we don't fit. Moreover I've got a pr not telling Manuel was that it would ruin her chances of getting material and monetary gains from him. Vashti laughed and said, "Ei...he'd get you one day. This game you're playing with him."
Michelle said, "Don't worry about him, for he's blinded with love. I know for a fact that he'll get me one day, and at that time it'd be too late."