32 - Dahlia

"I suppose it's pointless to think of you at all."
- Sylvia Plath

. . .

Tw - Mention of sexual assault
Dahlia

Lucian returned, wearing a black T-shirt and matching sweatpants with his hair a bit wet

Lucian returned, wearing a black T-shirt and matching sweatpants with his hair a bit wet. Bobby and Vaness marched out, seeing the door open. I let them. The door to the deck was always closed, and everyone treated them nicely.

Lucian smiled when he saw the empty plates and placed a kiss on my forehead.

I scooted so that he could sit with me. He sat in the middle, back against the headboard, and pulled me on his lap.

"How's your ass?"

I flushed. "Um, okay. Hurts a bit."

He rubbed my thigh. "You did good."

"I did?"

"Yes. I know how hard it is for you to let go of control. You took twenty like a good girl."

"I cried a lot."

"I don't mind tears. In fact, I have many plans to make you cry."

"My tears turn you on?"

"Only when they're accompanied by your soaked cunt."

I set my head against his chest, just so I wouldn't have to look at him. "Oh."

"Yes. Tell me about dinner."

"Dad was a dick to Hedeon, but not as much as I expected."

"Hedeon doesn't look like a man someone can easily be a dick to," Lucian said.

"He doesn't," I agreed. "There were many people. Emilia and Alexandre talked about something he won't tell me about. The greenhouse thing happened. And my mom didn't talk to me, at all. She just smiled and asked 'How are you?' And then nothing. I think she is mad at me for ignoring Dad's texts."

"Will you hate me if I curse out your whole fucking family?"

I laughed. "No. I know they're bad. I'm not delusional enough to think otherwise. But, they're the cards I've been dealt with. I have to live with them."

"Or leave the table."

"I can't leave the table if we live in the same town."

He sighed. "What's about Alexandre and Emilia?"

"He won't tell me what they did. They walked away together."

"Did they?" I looked up at him. He was frowning. "One thing I can assure you of is that Alexandre wouldn't have touched her, or let her touch him. So, throw that out of your mind."

"Okay."

"You don't sound like you believe me."

"I've seen how my sister looks."