46 - Anything

. . .

Dahlia

I searched for Alexandre. I couldn't find him. I looked for him in his office, his bedroom, the kitchen, and the dining room. He was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is your brother?" I asked Lucian after I barged into his office.

Lucian looked up from the screen of his desktop. His eyes were on fire. The fire melted away as soon as he looked at me. "Hey, baby."

"That's not an answer," I pointed out. "I think Alexandre is mad at me. I need to talk to him."

"What did I say about us being mad at you?"

"That it can't happen. But it did. Tell me where he is."

Lucian frowned. "Did you check the gym?"

"No- you have a gym?"

"Yes. We have a gym. Come with me. I'll take you." He got off his chair, standing to his full height.

Lucian took my hand in his, kissing my knuckles, and pulled me out of the room.

"Why do you think he is mad at you?"

I hesitated. They had gone through the same thing. After contemplating, I realized whatever they went through had to be some sort of sexual abuse. They went through the same thing their father did.

"I...I asked him how many people he had been with."

Lucian froze and then nodded. His hand tightened around my fingers. It didn't hurt. But it wasn't gentle either. "Okay. Dahlia, darling, I'm going to have to ask you to never ask him that again. "

"Okay. I won't."

He looked down at us. "Just know that no one else mattered. Not like you do, okay?"

"I...I didn't know he'd react like that. I'm so sorry-"

"Don't apologize. We asked you how many people you had been with. You asked the same. It is not wrong." He kissed my forehead as we paused in front of a closed door. "Okay? It is not wrong. We can't ask you to tip-toe around topics you don't even know are sensitive. Do you want me to go inside with you?"

"I think I need to talk to him on my own."

"Okay." He rubbed his hands on my waist, looking all over me. He did that for a few moments, shook his head as if trying to take himself out of a trance, and walked away. "I'll see you at lunch. Don't be late or I'll have you bent over."

"You're mean!"

"I know, baby."

. . .

Alexandre Monet

I opened my mouth, trying to get some words out. They got stuck in my throat. This happened a lot, but it felt too...serious now. I didn't want a repeat of what had happened. I didn't want to stay mute for three fucking years again.

I set down the dumbbells, and sat down on the bench, breathing heavily.

I didn't know why it was my voice that I lost. Just like I didn't know why Andros' trauma made him a killing machine when he slept. Just like I didn't know why Lucian tore himself apart when he remembered.

The door of the gym opened. My eyes snapped to the small frame that entered the gym. Dahlia.

She looked around, and then her pretty eyes fell on me. Dahlia was dressed in an off-white dress that looked a bit too good on her. It made me want to do things for her. To rough her little fucking dress a bit.

"Alexandre."

Alexandre. She always said my full name. I think she liked saying it. She sometimes rolled the 'r' while grinning up at me.

I tried to say her name. It got stuck in my throat. It had been years since I thought of what happened in this much depth.

She walked towards me, eyes wide with guilt. "Please talk to me."

I took hold of her waist, pulling her till she was straddling my lap. I kissed her lips.

She cupped my face. "Please."

I picked up my phone and typed. I'll talk. Give me some time. I'm not mad at you. Don't blame yourself.

She read it. "You promise you're not mad at me?"

I nodded.

She sniffled. "You're sweaty." I chuckled and typed.

Shower with me.

. . .

Seeing Dahlia naked was a pleasure in itself. Her body was perfect, and it fit next to me like she was meant to be there.

I turned around, gripping the back of her neck, and pushed her against the wall, making her stick out her ass.

I stuffed two fingers in her cunt, groaning at how wet she already was. Dahlia was always ready to take me like a good girl.

I hit the spot that made those gorgeous legs shake and pressed my lips to her ear.

"Daddy-" she whimpered. "I'm gonna-"

I shushed her, fucking her little cunt harder. There were many bruises all over her. And she was sore.

I couldn't fuck her. I just needed to squeeze some orgasms out of her till she broke.

I turned her head till she looked up at me. I bit into her lower lip and felt her almost collapse on the ground as she came hard. She screamed, the shower hiding her tears.

I fucked three more orgasms out of her in the same position and let go when I was sure she couldn't take it anymore.

I picked her up and dried us. I set her on my bed and put my T-shirt on her.

She looked up at me. Her hair was slightly damp and her face was void of makeup. While I liked the little designs she made on her eyelids, I liked her like this too. There was something intimate about seeing Dahlia like this, especially when I knew she treated her makeup like her armor.

To have her trust me enough to be without her armor was a gift.

I hoped she knew I must I appreciated it.

"It's lunchtime."

I nodded and picked up my phone. Lunch is going to come here.

"Can we go to the deck afterward?"

Anything you want, baby.

She smiled.

. . .