15 - expiration date

. . .

Dahlia

No one had ever done this to me

No one had ever done this to me. But, in my defence, I had been with two guys my whole life, and half of them (Evan) were selfish.

I realised that now that I was sitting against Andros' giant body with Hedeon kneeling between my legs, tasting me and looking at me like I was the only woman in the world.

My hands gripped Andros' which rested on my lower stomach, keeping me pinned towards him.

I could feel his hardness, and I could feel Hedeon's lips on me as his one hand held my panties to the side.

"What are you doing?" Andros' hand left my neck and gripped my hand which was muffling the noises I made. "No, let us hear you, pretty girl." He kissed my hand and pinned both of them to my stomach with one hand. His other hand returned to my neck, squeezing.

I whimpered, biting my lip, as Hedeon sucked on my clit, drawing out pleasure I wasn't sure existed. I had cum before, but nothing ever felt this intense.

My thighs twitched to snap around his head, but Andros' legs kept me open.

"So fucking wet." Hedeon tongue disappeared into my hole, and his green eyes looked up at me. He frowned, as if angry, and then his giant hands slid to my pussy and held me open for him, exposing all of me. "When was the last time someone made you cum, Dahlia?"

"I-uh." I wasn't even listening. All I could do was feel.

He pinched my clit. I whimpered at the pain and the thrill that shot through me. Andros' tightened his grip on my neck, his lips making marks on my neck. I didn't know what to focus on. I didn't know how to do this. "Answer me."

"I didn't- what did you ask?"

Heedeon chuckled. Andros smiled against my shoulder.

Hedeon kissed my clit. "When was the last time someone made this pretty pussy cum, baby?"

"Um...I can't remember. Too long ago.."

He hummed and then dove in. I screamed, eyes shutting as the intense pleasure rocked through me. He sucked on my clit and stuffed two fingers inside of me. My thighs trembled, and Andros chuckled into my ear.

"So sensitive."

Hedeon's lips were restless on my nub till all of me was on the brink.

He pulled away. I whimpered at the loss, trying to get him back, but my hands were pinned. "Hedeon!"

He let out a chuckle and kissed my inner thighs, digging his teeth into them. I could feel wetness leaking out of me. I was trembling so hard.

I felt tears burn in my eyes. "Please."

"Beg more," he ordered.

"Please, Hedeon, please. I can't- oh-"

His lips returned to my clit for a moment and then he pulled away.