65 - Gifts

. . .

Dahlia

It was the middle of the night when I woke up and with a start, I realised I was sleeping by a warm body.

That belonged to Andros.

My eyes snapped open. I looked up at Andros. Sleepwalking. His eyes were blank. His head was supported by his palm as he gazed down at me with his beautiful, blank green eyes. The room was dark, only a hint of light whispered through the windows. Andros gently brushed my hair away from my face, thumb brushing my jaw. He tilted his head and pressed his lips on mine. A simple peck that made my heart flutter. The blanket was pushed down, pooling at my thighs, leaving me bare.

"Andros."

"Dahlia," he said instantly, fingers brushing on my breasts, pinching the hurting and swollen nipples gently. I let out a soft gasp.

"Lay down?"

He did. He pulled me above him, my naked body pressing against him. I lifted my head, looking down at him. His hair had grown a bit. Strands of his dark brown hair framing his face, curling slightly. His hand cupped my face, kissing me again. His other hand rested on my ass, which still hurt. He pulled me harder against him, kissing me again. "Baby," he mumbled. "Dahlia."

I sat up. If I didn't tell anyone that Andros was here, in this state, they'd be angry at me, including Andros. As much as I liked to misbehave, I knew they considered this something very serious. Andros would be mad at me.

I tried to pick up my phone. Andros flipped us over, trapping me under him. "No." He grabbed my phone and threw it away. At least it didn't hit the floor. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me down.

"Please?" I whispered.

He didn't react. He just looked down at me.

His eyes travelled down to my red bare breasts and my stomach till they rested on my swollen pussy. His one hand grabbed my knee and lifted it, setting it against my chest. His eyes met mine as he stuffed two fingers inside of me. I gasped at the unexpected intrusion, but couldn't keep myself from whimpering as his thumb brushed my clit.

His head lowered till the tip of his nose brushed my cheekbone, strands of his hair brushing against my face. "Mine," he said, very simply as if stating a fact. "Mine," he repeated.

I nodded, eyes closing as he fucked me with his fingers, first gently and then deeply. I tensed. I was too sensitive down there. I was close already. "Y-you should stop-" I forced out. "You're sleeping, A-Andros-"

"No."

My heart thundered. "Yellow?"

His fingers slipped out of me. Yellow didn't mean the end of the scene. It just meant I wasn't okay with what was happening and would like a change.

I didn't want to say red. I didn't know why.

Andros wasn't controlling his body right now. 

"Andros-" I cupped his face. He had let go of my wrist. "Red. Please sleep."

He stared at me blankly and then looked down at my pussy that had gotten a bit too wet. "Wet," he muttered, but laid down, pulling me against him.

All I could think of was what would happen the next day. I knew Andros hated it when he sleepwalked. He would hate that he touched me like that when he was sleepwalking, too.

But he stopped. I would tell him that. Even unconscious, he listened to the safe words.

I fell asleep in his arms.