44 - Clean

. . .

Dahlia

My ass burned as Lucian's hand rained down

My ass burned as Lucian's hand rained down. My crime? I forgot to call him Daddy.

And I may have called him and Hedeon an asshole.

Hedeon just chuckled as I cried into his mouth while he kissed me. "You're so fucking bratty."

Tears rolled down my face as Lucian's hand smacked on my ass again. It burned so badly. I could feel his handprints on me. He had just forced me onto the bed, tore my panties off and flipped my dress up.

"Are you sorry?" Lucian asked, his voice deeper than usual. He rubbed my ass, digging his fingers into the handprint he had left. I hissed in pain.

"Yes," I gasped. "Yes, daddy."

He hummed, his giant fingers stuffing inside of me. I was so wet his fingers slid inside so easily. "Look at that. Absolutely drenched." He fucked me with his fingers, wrapping my hair around his first slowly. He pulled. "You cry so much when I spank you and then your little cunt drools. What does that say, whore?"

I moaned, almost cumming because of his words as he fucked me harder. Hedeon wrapped his hand around my neck, squeezing as his lips devoured me. "Those little fucking noises," he muttered, biting into my shoulder. I whimpered, body tensing as Lucian pushed me more and more towards an orgasm.

"Cum for me, baby."

I hid my face into Hedeon's neck and came, my hands gripping Hedeon's shirt. "Oh, go-" I was shaking as Lucian kept fucking me with his fingers. "No more- I can't-"

He took his fingers out and spanked me. "Such a good girl. Now, baby, I need to fuck this little cunt till it's swollen and filled. You will let me, won't you?"

"Y-Yes, Daddy." Hedeon wrapped his tattooed hand around my neck again, and pulled me away from his neck. He looked at my face.

And then they stepped back. Lucian grabbed my waist and pulled me off the bed. He pressed a kiss on my neck.

"You're so fucking tiny, baby. I can't wait to break you on your cock." I struggled in his arms. He let go of me. "Oh, you want to play again?" He asked in a whisper.

Hedeon smirked. "I did hear my Dahlia likes to be chased and fucked. Is that what you want us to do to you?"

I gulped, not answering.

Lucian choked me. "It's a pretty fucking simple question, whore. I will fuck your disobedience out of you till you beg me for my cum." He tugged my dress down, covering my burning ass as I gasped for breath. He grabbed my ass, pulling me open till I could feel the air on my wetness. "Now, run like a good little girl."

. . .

My heart was in my throat as I ran. I didn't know if they were following. The hallways were dark. The ground felt so cold under my bare feet. I could hear the waves outside. This felt like a dream. Running from someone, being on a ship in the middle of the ocean in the night.