26 - tomorrow

"You flicker so often these days. I cannot tell whether your light and dark are at war or in love."

- Noor Shirazie
. . .

Hedeon Kozlov

"We want you," I said

"We want you," I said. "Hey, look at me."

"I don't want to."

"Come here. Come on, baby." I picked her up and set her on my lap. She dug her face into my neck, as her arms wrapped around me. I rubbed her back. "We want to be with you, Dahlia. I really want to be with you. But we are a lot rougher than what you're used to. And while we would absolutely be softer if you need us to, we still need to know what you will allow. It has been a...while since we got with someone like you."

"How rougher?" She asked.

I met Andros' eyes. he shrugged. Tell her.

"We are...dominants," I answered her. "The women we usually are with are trained submissive, Dahlia. They enjoy being dominated. Do you think that is something you'd like?" I asked.

She pulled back. Her face was red but her eyes were no longer sad. She just looked shy and...curious. Interesting. "I've...read it in books."

"And?" Alexandre asked.

She tugged at the hem of her dress. It was a treat, watching Dahlia like this. "Do I seem like a submissive?" She asked.

"It's not a character trait, but it can be. It is usually just a role someone likes to play."

"That wasn't my question."

"Right now, Dahlia. Yes, I'd say you seem submissive."

Her cheeks turned a shade darker. "Oh." She shifted closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her. "I don't think I'll be good at it. I don't know how it works."

"A submissive is only as good as the dominant is," I said.

"Are you a good dominant?" She teased.

"Very, Dahlia. I have been a dominant for a while. We all have."

"Do you always share submissive?"

"With all four of us? No. But we have between two or three of us," Lucian said.

"It is up to you," Alexandre said. "If you want to explore submission, or if you want just...vanilla, but you would have to explain what exactly vanilla entails for you ."

Dahlia thought about it.

"You don't have to answer now," I said.

"I do want to...explore," she said and I felt my cock fucking jump at that. "I have been curious for a while. But...while you may think I seem submissive now, I do not know if I can be like this all the time."