67 - Think

. . .

A few hours ago.

Alexandre Monet

I knocked on Dahlia's father's office door. "Dahlia."

The door opened. Dahlia's dad stood there. I looked in. She wasn't there.

"Where is she?" I asked. It was lunchtime and Andros was bitching about food getting cold. I knew for a fact he hadn't even started making anything, he just wanted her back at the ship where she was completely safe.

He just stared at me. His eyes were dead. His eyes had been dead since his wife was taken. "She left."

I raised my eyebrows. "You have one second to give me a better answer."

"Your brother took her."

How the fuck did he know?

I called Lucian, keeping my eyes on him. "You took Dahlia?" I asked as he attended the call. "Why the fuck would you do that?"

"What are you talking about? I am on the ship." he paused. "Did you lose her?"

I hung up and took out my gun, the weight familiar in my hand. Dahlia's dad looked at my gun, a hint of panic in his eyes.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Your brother took her."

"He fucking didn't."

"He did," he said.

I stilled.

My brother took her.

Brother.

I called my mom.

"Where is he?" I asked, my heart beating faster.

"Who?"

"Where the fuck is Elliot, mom?"

"Elliot is dead, hon-"

"Where the fuck is he?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I hung up. She wasn't going to talk.

. . .

Andros Kozlov.

I grabbed his collar, slamming him against the wall. "Where the fuck is she?"

"Get your hands away from me, boy," Andre said. "Is this how you repay me?"

I slammed my fist against his jaw, blood spewing out of his mouth. "Where is the fuck is she, Andre?"

"He..." He tried to get away. He was strong, but he was old. "I don't know."

I slammed his head against the table. He had been at the ship when Alexandre called to tell us what happened. He had tried to get away. But we grabbed him before he would.

Hedeon had left to go to the Monet Manor. Alexandre was going to meet him there and deal with the other two. 

Andre looked at Lucian who was standing stiffly near the door, not looking at him.

"You're going to let him do this?" He snapped at him. Lucian's jaw clenched but he didn't look our way.

I grabbed Andre's hair and smacked his head against the table again. I was tempted to slam it hard enough to break his skull, but that would come later.

"Tell us," Lucian said. "Just fucking tell us."

Andre looked at me. "We should have never taken you and your brother in."