45 - Mean

. . .

Dahlia

I was very sore the next day, as much as I had been when I had sex with Hedeon and Alexandre. They has not held back, and my ass throbbed so much I was half tempted to throw a tantrum in that tyrant Lucian's office.

I sat up, wincing.

Alexandre was sitting on a chair in my room, Vaness on his lap as he patted her head.

I instantly covered myself with a blanket. I was fully, completely butt naked and he was dressed in a suit, looking seconds away from taking over the world. It made me feel vulnerable in the...best way. I trusted them a bit too much. Especially with my body.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to get you for breakfast, but you looked too pretty sleeping." He stood, walking towards me. He cupped my face, kissing my forehead. "Do I need to help you to the washroom?"

"No." I huffed. "I can get there."

I got out of bed, still wrapped in the blanket, and fell on the floor. Or, almost did. But Alexander caught me and pulled me up in his arms.

"You need to stop fighting aftercare."

"I did get aftercare yesterday." They had soaked me in a bath and coddled me the whole night.

"Morning after is important, too."

"That's why you're here?" They didn't usually come to get me for breakfast. I'd just head to the kitchen as soon as I could and we'd eat when I got there.

"Yes." He walked me to the washroom. "Hedeon and Lucian wanted to be here, but they had enough of you yesterday."

"Do you get jealous?" I asked, genuinely curious.

He shook his head. "No. Not of them. But I want time with you. All the time." He set me on the counter and took off my blanket.

"I'll run you a bath."

"A shower will be quicker."

"Do you need to be reminded that you can't walk, baby?" He asked as he filled up the bath. It was filled up so quickly. Mine back home filled up so slowly like it had a grudge against me.

"I can walk just fine."

"Sure." He looked at my body. All of me was red and pink. I knew there must be bruises on my ass. There were some on my breasts, and on my neck. I spotted some on my hips too.

They had marked me up like their personal canvas. I couldn't find it in me to be mad about it.

Alexandre spread my legs but didn't look between them. He just stepped between them and cupped my face, kissing my cheeks. "You're not getting fucked for at least three days now," he said. "You need to heal."

"I'm fine." His proximity made me squirm, and squirming was painful. I didn't know I liked pain this much. It made me cry, and it made me cum.

"You are," he said. "I'd just like you to be better. This is your first time indulging in things like this, and while it can be addicting, you need regular brakes to let your mind come to terms with your body." He kissed the bruises on my neck and picked me up.

"Okay," I muttered, not really happy.

He set me down in the bath gently. "Good?"

I nodded.

He took his suit jacket off, folded up the sleeves of his shirt, and spread my legs again, gently massaging my inner thighs. I sighed, the pain lessening.