35 - Custom Made

"You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart."

- Louise Erdrich
. . .

Hedeon Kozlov

I had picked out a few toys I was sure Dahlia would enjoy before our ship left the harbor.

Dahlia didn't try to run away. She stayed on the bed, looking around. She was flustered. She kept rubbing her hands on her thighs, but she didn't try to touch herself. Good girl.

I took my time picking out which clamps I wanted on her. Nothing too extreme, but nothing that wouldn't even have a bite.

I picked out a ball gag, a few restraints, and then a medium plug with some lube.

"Baby."

She looked at me, a strand of her hair brushing against her cheek. Her eyes were sparkling.

I walked towards her, unable to tear my eyes away from her. There was something so...appealing about Dahlia's beauty. The first time I had seen her, about an ear ago, I had just started in a way you stare at someone beautiful.

But then, I found her refusing to leave my mind. She kept flashing in my mind. I confided in my brother, and he was going through the same thing. And the Monets were too.

. . .

Tears slid out of her eyes as I put the clamps on her. Her hands struggled in her cuffs which were attached to the headboard.

"Daddy." She whimpered, sniffling. "Gosh, that hurts-"

"I know. Open your mouth now."

She stared at the gag, breath quickening. She slowly opened her pink mouth. I fastened the gag around her head. Her lips stretched around the ball.

I tapped her bottom lip. "You look beautiful like this. Tied down and gagged like my very personal fuck toy."

Her wide eyes blinked up at me.

I grabbed her hand and slid the beeper into her hand. "Press that."

She did.

"You'll press it if you want me to stop."

She nodded, drool slipping out of the corner of her lips. She was about to get a lot more messy soon. I could barely wait.

I turned her around and set her on her knees. Her head was set on the bed. She glanced back at me.

I spread her open, taking some lube on my fingers and spreading it on the plug. I grabbed her waist, knowing she'd start struggling soon, and slowly pushed the black plug into her.

She whimpered, trying to move away as I had expected. I spanked her ass five times in a quick session. "Stay still and take it."

She grumbled something low in her throat. Her thighs quivered, pussy clenched as I pushed the plugin.

I tapped on it. "How does it feel, baby?"

She grumbled something again. I laughed, kissing the handprint on her ass. "Adorable."

I slid my cock into her, slowly making her take it. She whimpered, continuously, pussy struggling around me. I grabbed her waist with both my hands, pulling on her till all of me was in her.

Fuck.

She looked at me, lips struggling around the ball gag, and eyes red with tears. She sniffled.

Fuck. I loved her like this - her body trembling and tied down for me.

"You're gonna take all of it, hm?"