48 - home

. . .

Hedeon Kozlov

I licked her clit, gripping her thighs. "Why the fuck are you so addicting?"

"Can't- oh my g-" she whimpered, thighs quivering as she came on my tongue. I lapped her wetness up, biting into her inner thighs as she squirmed. I took my time, creating all the hickeys I wanted, and then I returned to her little cunt.

"You're so wet, baby. You're creating such a mess on Daddy's bed."

"You...you won't stop-" she whimpered, cries leaving that pink mouth as I drained her pussy. I bit into her folds, making her scream, and soothed the bite with my lips.

"You know how to make me stop when you actually want me to stop, baby. So, shut up and let me have my dessert in fucking peace."

"I hate you-"

I spanked her pussy till it was as red as her face. "Say that again."

Tears spilled out of her eyes, hands fisted. "I..." She gulped. "Nothing."

"That's what I fucking thought." I sucked on her overstimulated clit, bringing her to another painful orgasm till she was sobbing, holding a pillow against her exposed chest.

When I was done, I cleaned her up with my tongue and pushed her panties back to their place. I kissed her clothed cunt goodbye, for now, and stood.

Dahlia's legs were still spread and shaking. She was holding the pillow against her chest, her t-shirt was pulled up and her bra pulled down. She frowned up at me, looking fucked out of her mind even though I had not fucked her.

She needed her rest, as Alexandre told me. Or typed because he refused to speak. I knew she needed rest. We were four men, and Dahlia was very new to this.

I shut her thighs, kissing her knees. I pulled her clothes into place and took the pillow away from her. I picked her up, tucking her to my chest. "You're still shaking."

"You...you made me cum too much," she grumbled against my chest.

"Yet I did not hear a safeword, did I?"

"I h-" she stopped herself and then narrowed her eyes at me as I smiled. "Don't look so smug." She squirmed in my arms. "I need to go to Andros."

"Can you stand?"

I slowly let her down. She stumbled at first but then her legs seemed to work.

I cupped her face and kissed her forehead. "I'll be watching through the cameras. Do you want me to take you?"

"No. I know the way. I'll be okay."

I nodded, wiping the few taars left on her face away. "If you get scared, come back."

"It's just Andros."

. . .

Dahlia

Andros had set up a very comfortable chair for me in front of the cell. I sat on it with my drink. It wasn't coffee. I didn't drink it during the night anymore, becuase Lucian was already searching to spank me till I cried my eyes out. It was just soda, something to keep me up just a bit.

Andros was sleeping. Not sleepwalking. He was sleeping on his stomach, his body covered with a thick blanket, but his back muscles were exposed.

I ogled at that. He was too hot. He was the only one I hadn't slept with till now. I knew why he wasn't making a move. He thought of himself as a threat to me.

This week would tell if that were true.

. . .

It was about midnight when Andros started sleepwalking. He slowly sat up, my heart stilled for a moment. It was really creepy. Just by his movements, I could tell he was sleepwalking. The movements were slow, but I knew for a fact that they could be fast. Andros never had a stillness to him, but when he was sleepwalking, he was the seabed. Dangerous, still, and threatening.

His head turned and his eyes fell on me. Beautiful, blank eyes that didn't have any emotion at all.

He tilted his head. "Dahlia."

"Hey, Andros."

He walked closer to the partition. He set his hands on it, looking down at me. I had pulled the chair closer to where Andros had set it. It wasn't like he could hurt me through the partition.

"Dahlia."

"You only know one word."

He kept looking down at me.

I curled my legs under me, pulling the blanket I had brought over my shoulders. "We should sleep."

He sat down on the ground, his eyes firmly on me. His chest rose and fell steadily. He looked...normal. At peace.

He stayed like that. He kept watching me, sometimes he'd mummer my name, and sometimes he'd mummer something I didn't quite catch.

"I don't know what to say to you."

He blinked up at me.

"You're cute," I said. "I mean, I thought you were cute till you bashed that man's head in. You're so fucking confusing."

He kept looking, seeming to hang onto my words.

I leaned closer. "I think you're a bit of a dick. I mean, Andros hates you."

He tilted his head. "Dahlia."

"Yes, that's my name. Do you know more words?" I smiled.

He paused.

"Dahlia."

I couldn't help but chuckle. "You..." I sighed. I didn't know how I was supposed to deal with this.

I grabbed the book I had brought with me. "Do you want me to read to you? Would that send you back to bed?"

He stared blankly at me.

I read for him. It was a classic I had never read before. It was from my uncle's collection. Andros listened, or maybe he was just staring at me. I didn't mind. I liked reading to people. I used to do that for Emilia years ago.

Then, after about an hour of him just sitting there and me talking to him about the most random things after I had finished a chapter. He stood and walked back to bed. He laid on it in a way he could still look at me.

"Sleep, Andros," I whispered. I was sleepy now. I wished I could get into the cell and sleep beside him. I knew he wouldn't hurt me. Maybe I was stupid. Maybe I was right. "I'm here."

His eyes closed.

He went back to sleep.

I kept looking at him for a while. The first time I had seen him, I didn't expect what was happening right now to very happen. Me on a ship with him and watching him sleep in a cell.

It was weird how everything worked out.

I wondered what would have been happening right now if my uncle never had that heart attack. Maybe he'd be here with me.

Maybe he would have kept me safe and not give the job to these guys at all.

But, it was hard to imagine life without these four. They had weaseled their way into my heart. I had sworn love would be the last thing I'd allow myself to get involved in after Evan. I convinced myself that falling in love one time was enough.

But whatever I had with Evan had never been love. No. That had been everything that love is not.

My love for Even always felt like trespassing, even though I was invited.

But, my love for these four men. It felt right. I was invited, and I was happy to be there. This didn't feel like trespassing.

This felt like home.

. . .