62 - Tradition

. . .

Hedeon Kozlov

I leaned against the wall beside the door, looking at Dahlia's very wet little hole. This room was bare of everything, the walls were a deep shade of red, and the bed black. There was a closet with some...toys.

Her pale skin looked beautiful against the bed. I admired her, her perfect body right there, eager to get fucked.

I knew she was looking for just a distraction. I was happy to provide that. My cock was happier.

I buried my face in her cunt. She flinched in surprise, jerking in my hold as I stuffed my tongue in that little hole, licking her wetness away, awarded by more of it.

I grabbed her hips, pushing her against my face as I devoured her. I sucked on her clit, biting into her gently and then licking it till she cried out in an orgasm.

Such a needy little hole.

I turned her around. Her nipples were pinched in clamps, a deep shade of red now. Her mouth was open as she took in shady breaths, still reeling from her orgasm. Her eyes were covered with a black blindfold. I cupped her face, rubbing my thumbs on her cheeks.

"Beautiful," I breathed, kissing her eyelids over the blindfold.

"Who are you?" She whispered, hand reaching out to feel. I grabbed her wrists and pinned her above her head, licking her clamped nipples. She awarded me with an agonized moan. These clamps were a bit tighter than what she was used to. Wearing a bra would be hell for her tomorrow, meaning she wouldn't wear one and I'd be tempted to play with her again.

My pretty little toy.

I felt so possessive over her that it verged on the edge of ownership. I wanted to own her, mind, body, and soul. More than that, I wanted her to submit to me, to be willing, to be completely mine with a smile on those gorgeous lips.

I pressed my lips on hers once and then pulled away, taking my cock out. I needed to fuck her so bad. If it was up to me, I'd make her cockwarm me the whole fucking day.

I stored that idea for later.

I spread her pussy with my fingers, checking her wetness. She was dripping, her eager little cunt almost trembling against me, wet and swollen as if I had already fucked her. It was red because of the spanking.

I thrust inside. She screamed, her back arching, pushing her tits into my face. I wasn't about to deny her. I sunk my teeth into her soft flesh as I pulled out and slammed back in, fucking her into the bed as I held her down.

"Daddy-" she screamed, cumming on my cock. I almost chuckled. She was so fucking sensitive.

"Such a good little hole, hm?"

I pressed my lips to her forehead, fucking her harder as my one hand traveled her body, pinching her clamped nipples, something she paused her moans to cry about, and then her clit that made her cum again.

"Fuck- I can't -" she stuttered, trying to get away from my cock already. Maybe now she was realizing what she had asked for and what it'd do to her tiny fuck holes.

"Take it," I whispered. "It's what you wanted. So, now fucking take it like a good whore."

I stuffed my two fingers into her mouth, pulling out of her. I slid my fingers deeper, choking her. I turned her onto her knees and pulled at her hips. Her hands grabbed the headboard.

"Tell me," I said as I spanked her, leaving a handprint on that perfect ass. She sobbed into my fingers, shutting up as I stuffed another finger in, drooling. 

I rubbed the head of my cock on her swollen clit, slapping it a few times.

"Do you know who I am?"

She whimpered as I took my fingers away. "I...I don't. I need to look."

"You can't look," I said, softening my accent. I knew I sounded like Andros now. "If you don't guess it right, I won't cum in this gorgeous cunt."

"No, please-" she whimpered as I pushed back in, wrapping her hair around my fist and pounding away in the little hole.

"That little cunt," I muttered. "So fucking hungry, is it not? Just sucking my cock in. Such a good little slut, aren't you, baby girl?"

She nodded her head, as much as she could with my grip on her hair. I fucked her cunt deeply, muttered praises and flighty words as she came, and when I was about to cum, I paused.

"Now," I said, spanking her ass hard till all of it was red. She cried out with each.  She already looked fucked out. "Who am I?"

She whimpered. "Daddy?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. "Aren't you a smart little slut. But that is not what I asked. What's my name? You should already know who's cock you're gripping so hard with that little hole."

She clenched around me, pussy struggling to keep my cock in. "I-I don't know."

"Come on," I said, in my best Andros voice. "Let daddy know." My voice.

"A-Andros?"

I pulled out of her cunt. She reached back, desperately. "Please, in me, please-"

"No, turn around and give me that hole."

She blindly turned around. I helped her onto her knees on the ground and sat on the edge of the bed. I cupped her face, slapping once to make it a bit redder. She whimpered, her head turned up as if she wanted to see me through the blindfold.

"Open that mouth. You will take my cock hard and fast as a good little fucktoy should, won't you?" I asked, playing with her clamps that made her wince. "You will take me down this hole as well as you did in your cunt and you won't make a fucking fuss about it, yes?"

She sniffed. "Y-Yes, Daddy."

I fucked her mouth hard and deep, making her drool onto herself. Her hands rested behind her back, without needing me to remind her. Good girl.

I spanked her breasts red, pulling at her clamps till she screamed around my cock.

I held my cock in her mouth, watching as her pink lips stretched around me. She was trying to get off my cock.

"Mouthy little thing, aren't you?" I asked, running my hand through her hair. "You need to be put in your place by getting this hole fucked once in a while. I will gladly do that. Spread your legs, let me see that used pussy."

She spread her trembling thighs. Her pussy was swollen and red, a bit of cum running out of her. It looked well used, twitching and glistening. I knew for a fact that by the end of the night, it'd be a lot more swollen, probably even gaping a bit more than it was right now.

I fucked her throat harder, keeping my eyes on her cunt till I came into her mouth. I could have cum down her throat but I, of course, needed to clean her mouth. It was a tradition now.

"Swallow."

She gulped my cum down.

"Greedy little whore. When I get out of the room, take your position in the bed."

I left her kneeling there with my taste in her mouth. I admired her for a few moments but then walked out. I would have fucked her all night long, but that wouldn't have been a popular decision.

The others were craving a taste as well and I couldn't blame them.

. . .

Hedeon is so yummy