Chapter 26 : A lie for a lie

The truth can hurt you...

Danzel's Pov

I felt like celebrating the news of me becoming a father soon and I had a great idea.

_____

"Babe...could you do me a favor?," I stood behind her and gently stroked her tender back,"Please...?," she turned to look at me with an annoyed expression on her face,"What is it, Danzel? Is it a bug, kiss, sex?," she bombarded me with questions.

I moved my hands from her back to her shoulders, rubbing them gently trying to calm her feisty temper. "Could you call Evanly and inform her of our little trip to my 'private beach'?

"Hmm...yes? Please...", he raises both his eyebrows and gives her big puppy eyes but with his sharp eyes, it was as if he was seducing her.

"Hmm...I'll have to think about it," she crossed her arms and looked into his eyes with a smug look on her face,"But, you have to do something for me in return."

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her with a confused look. "Fine, what is it? Do you want a new car? Diamond ring? Gucci bag? New iPhone?"

"Propose." She replied firmly

To be honest, I'm sceptical about proposing to her. I love her but I don't want her to be involved in our family's business. It's not so pure if you ask me.

A few years back, Devon and I were introduced to the 'Marcinos die for all.' We handle people who don't want to pay of their debts to the business in a "special" way. Death at most until you pay up.

Devon and I had no choice. Marriage was never an option unless father chose our wives which obviously did not go accordingly. R.I.P to Devon's sweet heart. Devon and I came to Los Angeles to escape that traitorous life that would put our lives at state for as long as we live.

____

After hours of convincing a hard-headed Conilliouse, she finally gave in but on one condition that I don't play with guns anymore. Luckily Evanly's schedule was cleared for four days and so was Conilliouse's. This was going to be fantastic!

Devon and Evanly were supposed to meet us at the beach since he knew where it was. Later that day we all arrived at the beach. It looked like a scene out of a movie as the Sun's enveloping light shined on the white clouds that hit the clear water making it look magical.

I had my own estate there. A two story mansion with a view overlooking the ocean. A beautiful view indeed. I paid millions for it, so of course only the best had to be seen.

Evanly and Devon were at aww at how beautiful the beach was. We went into the mansion, it looked spotless as I had a maid come here every two months to clean the whole place. We all went into our rooms, probably to freshen up.

Devon's Pov

Evanly had just hopped into the shower, I thought why not surprise my girlfriend in there and by surprise, I meant enjoy her body to my hearts content. Her body had me raging with temptation and hunger for her. Her every touch was addictive, her voice had me in a trance, only she called out to my heart. My Evanly.

I silently walked into the bathroom, I could hear her humming. Her voice drew me closer. I took off my shirt, pants and underwear. I entered the glass pane shower and stood in there silently letting the hot water hit my body and admiring her naked body that moved seductively through the steamy water. She noticed me but did not turn to look at me and continued washing her curly hair.

"Are you just going to stand there gawking at me?"

I chuckled softly. "Yeah, I want to admire your beautiful, sexy body. Just the presence of you satisfies me."

I slowly slid my way closer to her, intertwining my body with hers. I brushed her curly, black hair with my hand to the side, revealing her neck.
I bent my head down to her neck and began kissing her softly.

"You're really tempting me, Devie...", she moaned softly. Her hands grabbed onto my hair as if pulling me closer. I moved my hand to her round, busty breasts and began kneading them gently whilst teasing her nipples with my fingers.

"Mhm...D...Devon...you are really tempting me." She was burning with anticipation for him. She wanted him inside of her so badly.

"Touch me..." she quevered.

Like an obeying boyfriend, I did as I was told. I removed my right hand from a breast and slowly slid it to feminine core, I caressed it gently, I ran my fingers on her sides.

"Mhm...mhm...", she moans, grasping my arm tightly. I slid two fingers into her and she let out a loud moan as she dug her nails into my arm. I couldn't feel the pain, I only felt my agonising burning desire to be inside her. To feel her, kiss her, give her all of me.

_____

After getting out of the shower Evanly and I got dressed and headed down stairs. Danzel and Conilliouse were busy making out on the kitchen table not noticing our presence. They were submerged into each other's arms, not letting go for a second. Danzel devouring Conilliouse's mouth, kissing her like it was his last kiss. Evanly and I exchanged glances while trying so hard not to laugh.

"You two might just end up fucking on the table.", I laughed. The two pulled away from each other and looked at us with annoyed expressions in their faces."I mean we can give you two some time since you're so eager to devour each other so much.", Evanly chuckled.

"Really, Evanly.", Conilliouse scoffed. Danzel helped Conilliouse get off the kitchen table. He turned to look at me and glared at me angrily.

"You know you should've just went back upstairs. It's disrespectful to intrude on a couple's kiss."

"Oh please. You were about to rip off her clothes if we did not intervene on your "little kiss". I walked up to the huge platinum fridge, I opened it and saw that it was full of expensive red wine and other expensive alcohol. I grabbed a bottle of wine and turned to look at them, raising my hand up to show them the wine.

"Anyone want to play 'confessions for confessions nothing but the truth?"

I think it's time I confess about the bet.

~To be continued...~