Chapter 19 : Let My Desires Win

Let my desires win...?

Evanly

"I-i can't do this...", I said.

"Can't do what?", he asked, confused.

"I can't continue having these passionate moments with you.", I replied. My heart raced as I said that.

"What, why? Did I do something wrong? Did I touch you where you didn't want me to touch you? Am I a bad kisser?", he asked frantically.

"N-no...you didn't do anything wrong and...I like how you touch me, you're an amazing kisser. You really know how to give really breathtaking kisses but I'm not ready for any of this and I haven't even gotten a divorce.", I sighed.

"Is this about the divorce?", he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes and no. I'm not ready, I'm still legally married and I this was all a mistake.", I replied with a heavy heart. As much as I hated doing this, I just had to.

"Wait, so all of this was a mistake? You really didn't feel anything between us? I thought we had something...", he frowned. He sounded disappointed.

"I'm sorry...", I looked away and got up from the couch. Before going upstairs she turned to look at him.

"You should get ready, we have to go to the hospital so that you can sign out. I'll go get ready."

I saw his face expression sadden. I really felt bad for doing this but I couldn't continue. I exhaled A deep sigh of exhaustion.

What did I get myself into?

I went upstairs and into my room. I got in, closed the door behind me and began slowly taking off my clothes. I went into the bathroom and got into the shower. I liked it as the hot water hit my body. It made me feel a bit of warmth in my heart. I still felt terrible inside, as much as I cared for him, I still couldn't be with him.

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself with a towel. I got out of the bathroom, when I turned to look at my bed I saw...Devon!?

He set there, as if he was waiting for me. I was shocked and a little startled by him. I clenched my towel and walked to the bed slowly.

"D-Devon, what are you doing here and why did you get out of bed when I told you not to, huh?", I asked him, trying to ease up the tension that formed between us.

I mean we just had a hot make-out session and now I'm only wearing a towel around myself. I hope this doesn't get out of hand.

He spoke up in a low, huakey deep voice. He looked so hot, the way he was sitting on the bed, his well-built body and chiseled, handsome face and his hot Italian accent made him look hotter.

"Do you really mean it? Ending the connection we have between us, Evanly...?", he asked with a sad tone in his voice.

I sighed. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

"Y-yes...I'm really sorry..."

He swiftly stood up from the bed and grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to him, to the point where our faces were almost touching. I didn't realise how tall he was. He toward over me.