Chapter 34 : She's gone...?

Her eyes made me feel at peace, I felt safe and calm when she looked into my eyes...her eyes welcomed me into a new world...i wish I could see them again...

Devon

Shortly after Evanly was admitted to the hospital, Danzel took me back to my mansion to rest but the whole night I couldn't rest, I couldn't close my eyes. All I could think about was her and how she was doing. The next morning I quickly got up, washed up, got dressed and left. I went straight to the hospital, where I met up with Danzel, Conilliouse and an older couple, I'm guessing they're Evanly's parents.

I walked up to them and greeted them, they greeted me back warmly but I could see the worry in their eyes. The man had soft brown eyes, black hair and a chubby figure. He had a soft yet sad smile plastered on his warm face. Whilst the women looked somewhat like Evanly, she had green eyes like Evanly, black curly hair like Evanly, she was tall, she had a fit figure with sharp features on her face and she resembled Evanly so much.

I introduced myself to them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Devon Marscinos, um...Evanly and I are really close friends.", I shook both their hands.

"Oh, is that so, I'm Evanly's father, Harold Debrue and this is my lovely wife Velishia Debrue.", Mr. Debrue introduced himself alongside his wife. They smiled warmly at me and gestured me to the benches in the waiting area to talk. We set down and Mr. Debrue began questioning me.

"So, Mr. Marscinos, how did you meet my daughter?", Mr. Debrue asked.

"We met at a park back in San Diego and instantly connected.", I replied feeling pressured.

"Does her husband know about you?", Mrs. Debrue asked abruptly. I cleared my throat and answered.

"Yes, Justin used to be my personal assistant a few years back but we hadn't spoken much since we've cut contact."

"Where is he know? Shouldn't he be here too?", Mrs. Debrue chimed in again.

I shighed before answering.

"He was arrested yesterday."

Both of them gasped loudly. Mr. Debrue looked at me sternly, his gaze turned cold, it instantly made me nervous.

"What do you mean he has been arrested?!", he grabbed my hand tightly and squeezed it.

"H...he's the cause for Evanly's being admitting to the hospital..."

"What!?", Mrs. Debrue stood up and stepped back.

"W-what did that son-of-a-bitch do to my princess!", Mr. Debrue became agitated. I glanced to the side to see Danzel and Conilliouse slowly stepping closer to listen in.

I exhaled a deep sigh.

"He...um...he kidnapped Evanly and held her captive for two weeks, and when Evanly tried to escape he stabbed her and when I the police and I arrived there, i tried to convince him to let Evanly go, but he shot her..."

Mrs. Debrue covered her face with her hands trying hold back tears. Mr. Debrue looked shocked, enraged and sad.

"My poor p..princess... I knew that asshole was evil from the day I met him! Why would he do that to my little princess?! How could he!?", Mr. Debrue shouted. Mrs. Debrue set down and began crying. Conilliouse ran over to us and began comforting Mrs. Debrue.

"He wanted her back...", I exclaimed.

"What do you mean he wanted her back?", stared at me confused.

I went silent for a moment. Should I really tell them? Won't it seem strange? How will they react? I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Danzel, he nodded and I turned back to look at Mr. Debrue.

"They broke off their marriage some months back. Evanly found out that Justine had been sleeping with her sister Lunna on their anniversary in Los Vegas. She then left him and began staying with me. And one more thing...she was my caretaker. I got into an accident a few months ago and she was assigned to take care of me till my recovery considering the critical condition I was in."

"I knew that good for nothing thing was cheating on my daughter with...Lunna! I knew it! I told you, Velishia! I told you that deepshit was cheating on my princess!", Mr. Debrue angrily cried out.

"My poor Evanly, I...I should've known...I...", she sobbed.

Just as we set there in silence, I saw Conilliouse gasp, we all turned to look at what she was looking at and we all gasped. Mr. Debrue stood up swiftly, so did Mrs. Debrue. I'm guessing that Evanly's sister, Lunna.

A pregnant Lunna walked over to us. She had long, straight black hair, mixed skin, green eyes and sharp features like her mother. She wore a long, red, silk dress with black sandals. We were all shocked to see her, but we were most shook by her baby belly. It is without a doubt Justin's child. Conilliouse's face changed to a look of disgust. Mrs. Debrue's face was filled with disbelief whilst Mr. Debrue 's face was filled with rage. She arrived and stood in front of us, resting her hand on her belly.

"Mom, Dad, Conilliouse and everyone, hi...", she greeted us.

"You shameless slut!", Conilliouse scoffed.

"How dare you show your face here!? You have the audacity to come here looking like that!?", Mrs. Debrue glared at Lunna angrily.

"Mom...I just came here to see my little sister...", she exclaimed.

"You shameless bitch! You're not welcome here!", Conilliouse pointed a finger at her.

"What's wrong with all of you? What did I do?", she asked.

"You slept with my princess' husband, you lied to her, you betrayed her as a sister and you dare show your face here carrying that man's child!? How dare you", Mr. Debrue stepped closer to Lunna.

"Dad, I can explain."

"Is that child his?", Mrs. Debrue asked.

"Mom...i-"

"Is that child his! Answer me!", she shouted angrily.

"Yes...", she lowered her head. Mrs. Debrue stepped closer to Lunna.

"Look at me and say it properly!"

"Yes...mom...It's Justine's child but I can ex-", before she could finish her sentence a loud slap was heared.

[Slap!]

"You slut!"

~To be continued...~