Chapter 22 : The distance between us

Growing far apart from each other...

Devon

Maybe it's time I call off the bet, it's no use if I stay. I wasn't even supposed to develop any kind of feelings. How stupid could I have been. She'll find someone who's way better than me.
I was sitting in my office, going through some paper work. I thought about the bet and immediately took out my phone and called my brother.

[Line connects]

"Hey, Big bro...", I greeted him.

"Devon? Are you okay?", he asked.

"I'm fine. Listen, I want to call off the bet.", I said.

"Why? Is it too boring for you or did you suddenly fall in love with her or did she find out?", he chuckled.

"This is serious, Danzel and maybe I might have developed feelings for her, I guess.", I said hesitantly.

"Oh...then Why don't you tell her how you feel, maybe she might like you back?", he suggested.

"I can't do that, she already rejected me.", I cleared my throat.

"What! Why? How?", he asked frantically.

"I kissed her and she kissed me back. I thought we had something but then when I kissed her again, she pushed me away and told me she couldn't do this anymore.", I replied.

"Really!? But why would she push you away?", he gasped.

"I don't know, Danzel...", I said.

"Well, okay. I guess we'll call it off. I'm sorry, Devon.", he console's me.

"It's okay, I'll be fine.", I assured him.

"Well, good night. I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said. I hung up the phone and set back into my chair.

I'll call it a night. I closed my laptop, put the papers in the drawer. I stood up from my chair, turned off the lights and left.

_______
I got into my car and breathed out a deep sigh of exhaustion.

How can I tell you how I really feel, Evanly? I wish I could tell you how much I really love you...I want to tell you what I went through just to be close to you...

________

When I arrived at my mansion I saw that the lights on. At this time? It's like 01:30 am, did the housekeeper forget to turn them off? I parked my car in the garage, got out and went into the mansion. When I got in I heard a sound coming from the kitchen. I walked down the long hallway and into the kitchen. I found Evanly sitting on a chair at the kitchen table, eating pasta. She saw me and quickly jumped up from the chair.

What his kitchen looked like.

"Oh...D-Devon, hi...", she stuttered .

"Hey, Evanly...um...why are you up so late?", I asked her.

"Oh, i-i was hungry and got up to make some pasta.", she replied, sitting back in her chair.

"Oh, well okay...", I replied awkwardly. There was an awkward silence between us, this was torture.

"You want some?", she asked with a smile on her face. "Sure.", I smiled back at her warmly.

She got up from her chair and began making me food. I set down on the chair across her, where I could easily look at her beautiful face. A few minutes later she came back holding a plate of pasta and a fork in her other hand. She placed the plate in front of me and set back down on her chair. We both ate in silence but it wasn't awkward at all, it was more like a peaceful silence. I kept stealing glances of her. She looked so cute even while stuffing her face with food.

We both finished eating, I got up and grabbed the plates. I took them to the kitchen and put them in the sink. I came back to the table and found Evanly leaning against the table, busy fidgeting with her fingers. 

"Evanly...? What's wrong? Are you okay?", I asked worridly. She cleared her throat and spoke up. "Yeah, I'm fine but I have to tell you something."

I raised my eyebrow and and replied.
"Okay, what is it?"

She let out a deep sigh and spoke.

"Devon I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you away like that. I was so conflicted with my feelings that I didn't think about how you felt. I'm sorry and to be honest...I miss you, I miss the way you call me 'Sugar-plumb', I miss the bond that we had. I miss your sweet, gentle kisses...i miss you"

I was at a total loss for words. Did she really just say that or am I dreaming? I was so shocked. I  looked at her and her face was red, I'm guessing mine was too. My heart was racing.

"Well...? Aren't you going to say something?", she sighed.

Without a single word, I walked up to her, gently grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. Our lips intertwined with each other, her soft lips felt so welcoming. I slipped my toung into her mouth savoring every last bit of the kiss. She beckoned me to  do more. I grabbed her thighs, picked her up and wrapped them around my waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

Where we really about to do this?

I led her to my bedroom and we both fell onto the bed, still kissing each other. I wrapped my arms around her waist flipping her around and putting her on my thighs. She pressed her body against mine, I felt her warmth and heart beating really fast. I slowly moved my hands to her lower back, touching her ass. Oh fuck... it felt like squishing a warm, soft pillow. This felt like heaven.

I felt myself get aroused, my dick was rock-hard. I wondered if she felt it cause her sensitive core was pressing against my dick and fuck...it felt so tempting. I wanted her badly, I wanted her now but I can't.

I wanted to feel her bare skin against mine,I wanted to be inside her, I wanted to enjoy her like she's a meal sent from the heavens. I wanted to feel those big breasts of hers, that big, glorious ass of hers. I wanted feel every single part of her, I wanted to admire her body part by part like the goddes she is.

~TO BE CONTINUED...~

Hi readers, I hope you've been well, by the way...this is my first time publishing a story and this is my first story. I hope it's up to your liking :) and thanks for the support.