Chapter 23 :Our burning desires +18

I can finally break free and be happy. I can finally let my desires win. I can finally have him to myself...

Evanly

We both fell onto the bed, I held onto him tightly, kissing him pationatly and enjoying every last bit of the kiss. I felt his hands slip down my waist and grab my ass. How I imagined it would happen, how I wished it could happen, how I dreamt of him touching me. I could feel that he was aroused and it made me wet and hungry for his body. My sensitive core was pressing against his dick and it felt so good, the anticipation was killing me, he was desperately fighting against his animalistic urges, I felt his heart beat racing . I wanted him inside me so badly, I wanted him to hold me, touch me, kiss me and enjoy me as much as I wanted to enjoy him.

He turned me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and he looked into mine. His grip on my waist was tight as rubber. His hard dick pressing against my sensitive. He was fighting against the urge to take me in that moment and devour me like an animal. He groaned in manly, yet sexy way, that sent sweet, tingly shivers all over my hot body.

"I can stop if you don't want to...", he said. His breathing was ragged and deep. "No...don't stop. If you're gonna be rough with me, be committed to it.", I replied with a soft, breathless voice. I was ready for him to take me and do what he wished to. I wanted him to devour me, enjoy me. The ecstasy of our lustful desires screaming loudly. He smirked and kissed me hungrily. His toung slipped into my mouth and began moving around ravishing every last bit of it. He did really give amazing kisses.

I felt his warm hands go under my shirt, he swiftly took off my shirt and looked at my upper body with a sparkle in his eyes. "You have such a magnificent and sexy body. Fuck, it makes me so hungry for you.", he smirked viciously. His hands trailed up my breasts, moving down to my scares. He ran his fingers across them, admiring them with an intrigued look in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh...really? Aren't you put off by my scars?", I gently brushed my hands against the two scars on my stomach and side. He looked at me with such warm eyes, " You are beautiful, even with those scars you are easily a queen amongst princesses.",he slowly came closer to my body and began kissing my neck then he gently bit me and licked my neck. "I don't care about those scars, you are beautiful and magnificent no matter what.

He was making me feel hot and wet. I wanted him so badly. Finally I could let go of my worries and let myself have fun. Devon grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his 'area'. He slowly pulled down my shorts and underwear, revealing my sensitive core. He took off his shirt, revealing his hot, ravishing, rock-hard abs that were built like a Greek God's. I was captivated. He went down and began running his fingers across my sensitive core. My body shivered at his touch, I was dripping, eagerly awaiting his dick to enter inside of me. He looked at me and bit his lower lip. "You're driving me insane...i want to devour you like the meal that you are. I want to taste you, all of you", he said breathlessly.

He went down and began 'eating' me. His toung playfully teasing my clit. I moaned loudly, my toeas curdled. I grabbed his head and dug my fingers into his hair. I screamed and moaned, my breathless moans echoing in the room.

"Fuck, you taste so good, so fucken good", he spoke breathlessly. His hair was messy and it was hot.

"I want you, I want you so badly. Take me now!", I bagged between breathless moans.

He stood up from the bed. He slowly unzipped his pants and took off his underwear. His "member" was long, well thick and hard. He swiftly climbed onto the bed, he spread my legs open and began gently devouring my sensitive core, his tongue felt so warm and good.

I grasped the sheets and moaned in pleasure as he continued to eat me away. He pulled back and began licking my stomach then he moved to my breasts. He began suckling on them, teasing my nipples with his tongue. I moaned and moaned and moaned in pleasure, the ecstasy of his kisses was agonising. He pulled back and looked deep into my eyes. I smiled warmly and he smiled back. We kissed pationatly, I could taste myself in his mouth. All my juices. It was agonising to wait for him to enter me.

I felt his cock brush against my sensitive core, he moved his hand from my breast and reached down to my sensitive core, his warm fingers caressed it. He gently rubbed it, making me really wet. I grasped the bed sheets.

He slipped his cock into my sensitive core. I moaned intensely in pleasure. He began pounding really hard, while groping my breasts and sucking on them. I grasped his back, digging my nails into him.

Ahhh...ahhh...mhhh...mhhh...!!!!

Mhhh...mhhh...mhhh...haaaa! Haaaaa!

Oh...Devon...Devon...Devon...F-faster! Harder....!!!

I called out his name. I had surrendered my body to him. I was his tonight.

________
Later that night I woke up and found myself in Devon's arms, I smiled as I looked at his adorable sleeping face. I turned around, grabbed my phone on the bedside table and checked the time. It was 3:35 am. I felt thirsty so I quietly got out of bed, grabbed Devon's shirt that was lying next to the bed and wore it. I tiptoed out of the room and went downstairs.

I opened the fridge and looked for a drink. Devon only had wine? I haven't drank wine since my graduation party. That was 5 years ago. I grabbed the bottle of wine, closed the fridge, I grabbed a wine glass from one of the cabinets. I poured myself some wine. I leaned against the sink and drank my wine in the dark.

I forgot that I had my phone on me. I opened it and scrolled through it. I checked my messages and saw that some new number texted me. I opened the message and I read it.

"Evanly, can you come over our place, we need to talk about the divorce. Please."

I can't believe he has the audacity to even text me. Agh! This low life, cheating, bastard. I was so angry and frustrated. The thought of talking of talking to him again sickened me. I hadn't realised that a presence had entered the room. I suddenly felt warm hands grab my waist. I looked up and saw that it was Devon. My eyesight was terrible in the dark but I could still see him.

"Hey...", I said softly.

"When did you leave the bed?", he asked.

"A few minutes ago", I replied.

He grabbed my wine glass, moved away from me and went to turn on the lights.

He chuckled as he looked at me.

"You're wearing my shirt. You look so sexy and cute."

"Thanks, Devie.", I chuckled.

Devon placed the cup into the sink, grabbed my waist and picked me up. He walked up to the kitchen table and put me there. He grabbed my thighs, spread my legs open and wrapped them around his waist.

He looked into my eyes and I looked into his beautiful blue eyes that drew me closer to him. I felt so vulnerable when I was with him but I loved the time I was with him. I kissed him softly on his lips. "Thank you for the this special night...", I pecked his lips once again.

He gently caressed my face and kissed me back. As we were kissing I suddenly remembered that text message from Justin. I had a bad feeling about it, something just felt wrong. He sounded so casual. Way too casual for him.

~TO BE CONTINUED...~