Chapter 4 : I was so, so clueless.

I was so clueless...

Evanly's Pov

Justin walked up to me and took my hand, he held gently. He looked into my eyes and spoke softly.

"Evie, what are you talking about? Am I not allowed to talk to your sister? I mean she's also my friend."

I takenaback , maybe I overreacted and over thought the situation. I immediately felt bad, I was about to accuse them of something they haven't done. I quickly thought of apologising.

"Oh, my bad...Justin. I was over thinking it, I'm sorry if I sounded crazy or something..."

"It's fine, and I'm sorry if I made you feel jealous or suspicious"

Made me feel jealous? Made me feel suspicious? Of What? I was just feeling left out, that's all but feeling jealous and suspicious? No. What did he mean by that?

"No, it's not like that...but I'll leave you two to continue. I have to go to the shop", I excused myself.

"Uh...o-okay, I guess I'll see when you come back", he kissed me on my cheek.

I left the house feeling very strange, a feeling of discomfort. I decided to walk to the shop cause it wasn't that far. As I walked, i looked around and reminisced about old times when I use to live here, it was fun, even though I didn't have any friends. I still enjoyed my days alone till I eventually left and moved to Los Angles. I had a lot of fun here but I was also hurt a lot here, by them.

I got to the shop, entered, bought my things and left. On my way back I decided to change my route and walk through the park. It was a warm, sunny day but there weren't many people there. As I walked I passed a group of men who looked to be my age, I saw them look at me with smug looks on their faces. I heard them whisper thinks like, " Woah, look at that body"; "Man, I'd ride her so hard" and "I wonder if she's single".

I sighed and chuckled to myself.

I continued to enjoy my walk but then as I walked further into the park, I came across a guy sitting alone on a bench. I was surprised to see someone like him here, I thought rich people didn't like things like this. He looked too elegant and rich, he had pale skin, black, short hair, white/blue eyes and he had a piecingings on the side of his eyebrow, on the side of his lower lip and his ears. He looked like a gangster and a really hot one at that. I mean he was really attractive.

He wore a black suit ,with black formal shoes, he also wore a watch, rings and I could see some tattoos on his hands and neck. He was your typical mafia boss looking guy. I don't think he noticed me staring because he was busy on his phone.

I decided to sit on the bench too to check some stuff on my phone. I got busy on my phone, a few seconds into sitting I heard him greet me.

"Hi there", he faintly smiled.

Oh my...his voice was deep and sexy. He had such a sexy Italian accent.

"Oh, hey", I greeted him back.

"How are you?", he asked, sweetly.

I smiled and replied.

"I'm good and you?"

I realized that his gaze was fixated on me, his seductive blue eyes scanning my body up and down.