Chapter 2 : My "Lovely" Sister

Who would have guessed?

I was shocked and confused. How had they known each other? Was there something Lunna never told me? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise that the both of them had began to talk to each other. I turned my head slightly to look at my father and I saw his face expression change into annoyance, of course he was annoyed that now both of his daughters know Justin.

My father was never fond of Justin, since from the beginning of our relationship. He told me he was not good enough, he did not trust him, he's just not a right match for me and so on. At some point I got sick of it and gave my father a piece of my mind and I think from that day on he stopped saying those awful things about Justin.

Now I'm pretty sure he'll begin to say those awful things about Justin again. I turned to look at Lunna and Justin, who were chatting away like old friends.

"How do you two know each other?"

Lunna cleared her throat as if she was about to lie to me or something.

"Well, um...we used to be really close friends before you two met"

How was this possible, she would've told me if she had a friend at that time, I mean we always tell each other everything, so what was so different that time?

"How come I don't know anything about your little friendship?", I asked Lunna, clearly annoyed.

They both exchanged looks, then Lunna turned to me.

"Maybe I just forgot about it"

I was too tired to argue with both of them so I just let the matter go. I left the both of them to talk and went to talk to my mother. She was sitting on the couch, sipping a glass of red wine. I set next to her and greeted her.

"Hello, mother"

She took a sip of her wine and paused for a few seconds, then she turned to me and sighed.

"Hello, Evenly."

She greeted me with a tired look on her face, of course she would do that. I smiled at her.

"Well, I hope you've been fine?"

She sighed once again,"Yes, I've been fine."

I saw that she wasn't interested so I just stood up and left the living room. I headed up stairs to take a shower, then layed on my bed. I breathed in a deep sigh of exhaustion, I was really tired, maybe if I close my eyes for a few minutes I'll be okay.

_______________
Meanwhile...

A few years back, Lunna and Justin were in a relationship. Lunna never told Evenly about It, she thought Evenly would tell their parents about it and it would ruin everything, so she kept it a secret for two years. Lunna and Justin had a pretty solid relationship but when Lunna got accepted in Paris, Justin was happy for her but also devastated because Lunna would have to move away and their relationship wouldn't not sustain well.

Even though it was heart breaking, the two love birds broke up. Justin was so heart broken and did not know how to cope with the break so he decided to date someone to get over Lunna and so he met Evenly.

Justin didn't intend to stay with her for that long but something got in the way and he ended up marrying her. Justin had forgotten about Lunna but as soon as he saw her, all those feelings he had all those years ago came rushing back like a lightning bolt. This leads us to now, where Justin is conflicted with his feelings and how he feels about seeing Lunna again.

Lunna and Justin stood out in the garden, facing each other awkwardly. Justin spoke up.

"How could you not tell me about having a little sister?! And why did you not tell me that she was fucking Evenly?!"

Lunna looked shocked and angry.

"How the fuck was I supposed to know that you were going to marry my little sister, huh?"

Justin was stunned.

"Woah, so you're angry that I married your little sister?"

Lunna looked at him with anger written all over her face.

"Yes I am! How could you marry my sister? I thought you only loved me and that when I came back we'd get back together!"

Justin looked speechless, he could not believe what Lunna was saying.

"Lunna, what was I supposed to do? You left me heart broken and I needed someone to move on to, you left me no choice."

Lunna's eyes filled with tears.

"But Justin I wanted you to wait for me. I thought you loved me. I thought we loved each other..."

Justin saw that she was about to cry so he walked up to her and hugged her, comforting her.

"Lunna, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, and I do love you, I'll always love you but now I'm a married man."

Lunna looked up at Justin with teary eyes.

"I know you're married and I respect that, so I'm just going to back off but I just want to do one last thing before I do that..."

Justin felt a sting in his heart. He loved Lunna but he also loved Evenly. Justin looked at Lunna with hurt in his eyes.

"What's that?"

Lunna swiftly grabbed Justin's face and pulled him into a kiss. They're lips intertwined with each other, Justin felt Lunna's soft, warm lips on his. He was stunned. Lunna pulled back but Justin pulled her towards him and kissed her passionately, leaving her also stunned and confused. They were both breathing heavily, they're hearts racing.

Justin pulled back quickly.

"What the fuck was that, Lunna? Why did you kiss me?"

"I- I'm so sorry about that, I don't know what got over me...b- but why did you kiss me!?", Lunna frantically asked.

Justin stammered.

"I- I don't know what came over me too. I'm sorry about that"

Lunna was stunned but also in disbelief of what just happened. She just kissed her little sister's husband. This all overwhelmed her so she ran back into the house and into her room, slamming the door behind her. Justin stood outside, still shocked. He too went back inside the house and went to Evenly's room. He closed the door behind him and slouched down on the floor, he held his head feeling stressed.

He looked up at the bed and saw Evenly sleeping peacefully. Guilt came over him and he instantly felt bad for what he just did with Lunna.

Justin cursed under his breath.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!, what is wrong with me! Fuck! I'm really sorry, Evenly..."

~To Be Continued...~

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW AND VOTE <3

☆☆☆☆