Chapter 7 : How dare he do such a thing!

How dare he?

Evanly

How dare he do that in front of me, his wife. He didn't even have the decency to apologize for what he was doing? I was hurt and confused. Why sit next to her when you could sit next to your wife? And then you have the nerve to stare at each other right in front of me! I'm fucken tired of this bullshit! I wanna leave, NOW!

Evanly stood up from her bed and began packing her's and Justin's clothes. After packing, she went downstairs to tell the family that her and Justin were leaving tomorrow and she also had a staff meeting on Monday. As expected, Justin wasn't too happy about it but reluctantly agreed later on. The following day came and Evanly had already loaded the bags in the car and they were about to leave.

As they said their goodbyes, Evanly's father walked up to her and gave her a warm, tight hug. Evanly teared up a bit, while they hugged Evanly's father whispered something into her ear.

"Be very weary of that so called "husband" of yours, my princess."

We pulled apart and I gave him a concerned look. What did he mean by that? I took a last glance at Lunna and saw her sad expression while looking at Justin enter the car. I frowned and didn't even bother to say goodbye to her, I don't know why but I was suddenly mad at her.

We left and on the road I didn't speak a word to Justin, he too didn't say anything to me. We drove in silence. When we got back home, Justin took the bags out and went into the house. I got out too, grabbed my things and his, then locked the car. I went into the house, locked the door behind me, went up stairs and got into bed straight away. I was exhausted.

______________
Meanwhile...

Back in San Diego, at the Debrue mansion...

Mr. Debrue went to Lunna's room and knocked loudly. Lunna took a few seconds to open the door. She was shocked to see her father there.

"Lunna, how dare you! Huh!?", Mr. Debrue shouted angrily.

"What happened father?", she asked, confused.

"I know what you and Justin have been doing behind Evanly's back.", he said, eyeing her up and down.

"Wh...at, h-how do you know?", she asked in a shaking voice.

"I can't believe you would do such a disgusting thing to your own little sister!?", he said with a disgusted look on his face.

"I-i....I'm sorry...", she quevered.

Mr. Debrue walked off to his room, feeling disgusted and enraged with Lunna and especially with Justin.

How dare they do this to my little princess?!

____________

A month passed. Evanly and Justin were still fighting with each other, but one night they have such a big fight that Evanly ends up leaving the house in the middle of the night. She cried and cried, she felt as if her marriage was not going well, it was falling apart but she still had hope in Justin and she still loved him very much.

While walking on the side of the road, at an empty street, still in tears she saw an accident unfold right I front of her eyes. Two cars, a Porsche and a food truck collided badly, sending the Porsche tumbling backwards and landing upside down. I took a closer look at the driver's side... IT WAS DEVON'S CAR?!
I quickly ran to the scene to check if they were okay and to call the ambulance.